**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Surprising that ND is basically right there by scoring in the paint, I thought they was gonna have to go nuts from 3 but they only got one so far. UK better hope they don't start going off in the 2nd half.
They're not getting many open 3s. Think they've only had a couple and they were mostly contested. Best was Jerians that got the nice bounce. Most of their shots besides the backdoors were contested.

Hope we don't sell out to stop that and leave the peremiter open...

Flash Thunderton

The 4th Migo
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Surprising that ND is basically right there by scoring in the paint, I thought they was gonna have to go nuts from 3 but they only got one so far. UK better hope they don't start going off in the 2nd half.

I think Cal gonna switch it around so that ND can get more 3s up. UK spent so much time trying to defend the 3 and not enough in the paint.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Considering ND is like top 3 in the NCAA offensively......okay? Haven't played top 3? Okay. They haven't played the best defense in the NCAA yet.

So far it's a stalemate. Honest question. What do you think will win? Defense of offense?
Its not even just that they're top 3, its that they're so far ahead offensively from what UK sees in the SEC and what they faced non conference. I still think UK wins, just pointing out that this is a different type of team from a skill and offensive standpoint than what UK is used to seeing this year. That was my original point, which was countered by another poster naming a team that isn't even good offensively.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Its not even just that they're top 3, its that they're so far ahead offensively from what UK sees in the SEC and what they faced non conference. I still think UK wins, just pointing out that this is a different type of team from a skill and offensive standpoint than what UK is used to seeing this year. That was my original point, which was countered by another poster naming a team that isn't even good offensively.

Everybody outside of Kentucky fans knew this. Kentucky is a good team but they would have 3-4 losses if they played in any other major conference not named the SEC. I think they win this game though but Wisconsin/Duke/Gonzaga can beat them and I wouldn't consider it to be a great upset.