**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brehs I'm white boy wasted right now:deadrose:.......Just got back from watching this shyt with my Duke brehs.....

My squad played like absolute dog shyt, but my nikka Chief Justise laid down the law on these Mormon fukkboys :wow:

A couple things....

I don't want to see this nikka Matt Jones drive to the hoop ever again :why:

And Coach K gotta stop with that stall ball bullshyt :camby::scust::stopitslime:

Survive and advance :blessed:

Also this boy Izzo back on his mad genius shyt :banderas:

@muzikfrk75 nikka we in here :blessed:

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This run by Izzo and State might be the best one I've seen. Beginning of the year wasn't sure this team would even make the tourney. The other great thing about it is the fact that Trice is the one leading the charge. When they were being recruited every one was talking about how Trice was just a throw in to get Dawson to State and how he wouldn't be a real impact player. This light bright nikka showing out right now.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
8 of 8.

and I dont know shyt :francis:

and I've been watching college ball all season prob got the worst bracket in the entire "The Coli" pool

As an experiment I let my girl pick the first round (she wouldnt know Kentucky from Hampton) she just literally chose teams that had cool sounding names and chose UCLA cuz she was born and raised here
She had got like 12/16 correct her first day (4/16 the next but u get my point)

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
r: 2510"]Brehs I'm white boy wasted right now:deadrose:.......Just got back from watching this shyt with my Duke brehs.....

My squad played like absolute dog shyt, but my nikka Chief Justise laid down the law on these Mormon fukkboys :wow:

A couple things....

I don't want to see this nikka Matt Jones drive to the hoop ever again :why:

And Coach K gotta stop with that stall ball bullshyt :camby::scust::stopitslime:

@muzikfrk75 nikka we in here :blessed:[/QUOTE]
Bro once he slowed the game down I was like wtf he doing... they had all the momentum and u want to change the speed if the game?

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Live from H-Town!

394pf.jpg

damn bruh, you were way the fukk up there, I was down in 109 kind of to the side of the cheerleaders & band, great view...last 5 min was frustrating to watch.

Brehs I'm white boy wasted right now:deadrose:.......Just got back from watching this shyt with my Duke brehs.....

My squad played like absolute dog shyt, but my nikka Chief Justise laid down the law on these Mormon fukkboys :wow: Justise is a damn MAN out there...dude is big and menancing as hell up close in person.

A couple things....

I don't want to see this nikka Matt Jones drive to the hoop ever again :why: this dude had me so frustrated...he has nice long strides and long arms, but can't finish for shyt. I think grayson may already be a better offensive player.

And Coach K gotta stop with that stall ball bullshyt :camby::scust::stopitslime: me and my bro kept saying this...they took the foot of the pedal far too son...They needed 5 more minutes of stepping on their throats before cooling down. Took duke complete out of rhythm when they shoud've won by 20-25.

@muzikfrk75 nikka we in here :blessed: