**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Wichita isn't as good as last year they're seeded fine people overreact to how teams do in the tourney instead of what they did during the year

If anything Kansas is overseeded..they are not that talented
Big12 was overrated but based on how they sucked the big12 Kansas was seeded correctly they were the reg season champs and lost their conf in the finals. Easy two seed in that case

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Kansas is Kansas. They're always gonna get recruits. North Carolina doesn't stop Duke from getting talent. I get what you're saying, but I think it would make both programs stronger. What kid wouldn't want to be part of a potentially great rivalry?

Edit: Wiggins was from Canada and Embiid from Africa. Kansas' reach will always be greater than Wichita State's.
That's the thing. Self recruits more on a national level than on a local one. In fact I think his old Chicago connections from Illinois pay more dividends than his Kansas ones do. I don't think the game would hurt his recruiting much, if at all. And there are successful ooc rivalries fir those talking about they aren't in the same conference. Wisconsin and Marquette is one that immediately comes to mind.

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Looking forward to that WVU and Maryland game

And wanna see if Terry Rozier from Louisville gonna cook late tonight

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
me and you couldve played defense and slowed down this soft ass kansas team woe
Well in all fairness my defensive instincts are impeccable and my on court communication is excellent and inspiring, but I digress. With their lack of size Wichita played some great d to disrupt Kansas and turn them over.

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

CAvRK1aUkAAU4uP.jpg
:dead:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
The committee obviously puts more of an emphasis on keeping these schools as close to home as possible than seeding. Otherwise yeah Wichita State would been a 4 or 5 seed but they'd be playing out in Seattle or Portland somewhere. Instead they underseeded em but let em play a few hours from home.

Don't even bother feeling sorry for these KU bums.

committee chitted on wichita as usual.

im sure they couldve played at that site with a better seed.