**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
Would you believe it if I told you Wichita was just flat out the better team? Now that is something you can blame Bill Self for. There's no way Wichita should ever have the superior team but I think they do :ehh:

I picked Wichita in my bracket and I didn't even think twice about it :manny:

KU has a lot of work to do.

3 out of 4 of the CBS dudes picked Wichita

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
It goes to show you how off the committee was. Kansas shouldn't be playing Wichita this early. Meanwhile, OU is playing Dayton. KU had a better year than OU. Wichita is better than Providence too. Providence had no business being a 6 seed.

The entire seeding process made zero sense this year. worst job they've ever done and that's saying something.
They did really fukk up the seeding this year. Upsets are gonna happen, but they really oversold on the Big East and Big 12 and now we see all those squads getting ran like bustos.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
It goes to show you how off the committee was. Kansas shouldn't be playing Wichita this early. Meanwhile, OU is playing Dayton. KU had a better year than OU. Wichita is better than Providence too. Providence had no business being a 6 seed.

The entire seeding process made zero sense this year. worst job they've ever done and that's saying something.
Dayton's beating OU. :mjpls:

I don't care if it was too early for this, Kansas/Wichita St is a matchup that should be happening during the regular season but Kansas keeps ducking. The committee took matters into their own hands. I have no problem with it. If Kansas is the better team, they'll win. Simple as that. :manny: