**Official Tissue NCAA March Madness 2k15 Thread**

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I've watched him his whole career and admire the growth. Just don't see NBA there. It'd be cool if he went, but I think that's you moreso sing a few of his good games. When that ststepback j ain't cooking he's pretty limited.
This is probably true if I'm being honest. I still think he could get a shot based off the weakness of the pg depth in this class, but we'll have to wait and see I guess.

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
CAuLeiEUkAAaG7J.jpg

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's 6 foot and like 180. He's not big but he's not crazy small either. Has a nice handle , shot and he drives and dishes pretty well. I think he could make it

:francis: Gonna have to do it through overseas or D League,solid High Major PG,not close to NBA,Keith Appling was alot better than him and Kalin Lucas was 10x better than him,let that sink in

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Benetts a hideous offensive coach but tbf Wisconsin has ALOT more talent then UVA they have guys who can shoot at every position UVA had none
True. Bennett has a decent frontcourt though, and a few NBA players, right? Bo Ryan never had that kind of luxury until last year. All we had were pasty farm boys who could hoist up threes.
Bennett ain't know the struggle man :rudy:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not a nikka and no hate. I honestly believe he is not good. That's one of the problems of Tom Izzo's teams, they rarely have a good pg.
Change that to true PG and you might have a point, he's been experimenting with combo guards at the PG spot since Marcus Taylor left early and Kalin s era was over. Give him a true PG again and he's back in the ship game imo. Young bull on the bench might be that next year.