Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
80% improvised and larry david nowhere to be found? :patrice: idk brehs

That's basically how the did the original Iron Man. Jeff Bridges talked about it in interviews saying how he'd never worked in film like that before where they basically had no script and they improvised everything.

Jeff Bridges Says Iron Man Was All Improv

“They had no script, man... They had an outline. We would show up for big scenes every day and we wouldn’t know what we were going to say. We would have to go into our trailer and work on this scene and call up writers on the phone, ‘You got any ideas?’ Meanwhile the crew is tapping their foot on the stage waiting for us to come on.”

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That's basically how the did the original Iron Man. Jeff Bridges talked about it in interviews saying how he'd never worked in film like that before where they basically had no script and they improvised everything.

Jeff Bridges Says Iron Man Was All Improv
hmm ok....i think iron man is just solid imo but most love it so i guess thats a good example. Ironman had favreau and RDJ tho and i find the director of this comedy to be very hit or miss with me

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
nx38MOt.png
wS1K6Iv.jpg
QuIjl7g.png

hcxM6DO.png
io5fTSw.png
hc6s2H2.png

low key michael phelps as namor > JL:LOLDraxMantis:

Yall dudes and these smilies :mjlol:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
80% improvised?!?!
:dwillhuh:

:gucci:

If they really freestyled this movie and it's actually half way decent....

Fred.

80% improvised and larry david nowhere to be found? :patrice: idk brehs

lol @ being surprised over this. Iron Man was improvised almost in its entirety. Credited screenwriters Art Marcum and Matt Holloway have even said that the movie was written without a screenplay, and that they were hired after the fact to pen down everything that was shot because a studio has to submit a screenplay. Favreau did the entire movie working of a bunch of storyboards while RDJ & co just freestyled all of the dialogue.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ being surprised over this. Iron Man was improvised almost in its entirety. Credited screenwriters Art Marcum and Matt Holloway have even said that the movie was written without a screenplay, and that they were hired after the fact to pen down everything that was shot because a studio has to submit a screenplay. Favreau did the entire movie working of a bunch of storyboards while RDJ & co just freestyled all of the dialogue.

No wonder why RDJ got the bag. Said i aint writing shyt down its all in my head and guess whats the price?

:shaq:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
old news ass cac :dahell: dude already posted about that on this very page