Official THOR: RAGNAROK Thread

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
x48aWWw.png
All this convo got a Breh needing to go and watch it again later today.
pbtdA0d.png

nx38MOt.png
kEPJczB.gif
QuIjl7g.png

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
how many people live on Asgard?

oh and how did
Ray Stevenson and Zach Levi even come back for this movie? They couldn't fight Hela for like 45 seconds, and get a noble death? i thought that fukkin sucked to be honest. At least the Asian dude had a bit of a last stand.

:troll:

People been wanting and crying about deaths for the longest.... well boom there you go.... Stakes

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
My only gripes with this film was:

1.). The first cut away scene

2.) The fact that Hulk not gettin his own solo movie. They dropped sum great stuff on his character in this movie. Plus Mark Ruffalo obviously enjoys playing Hulk. Just drop da movie!!!!

So basically you on have one gripe then:patrice:

Cuz I don’t see how/whether Hulk has a solo film or not penalized or counts as a gripe for this film

:skip:

Martha

Daps
I wonder if all those new & lovable characters bite the dust when big Than dawg shows up at the end?:mjcry:
I have a feeling a lot of unknown side characters, Ant man and definitely Cap dies sacrificing his life to defeat Thanos and Iron Man gets paralyzed or badly injured being out of commission from fighting. This will motivate others like Spiderman to be leaders especially for their own movies.

For those that have seen the movie.
All them side characters getting murked by Hela kinda alludes to many marvel characters getting murked by Thanos in the future. There's a reason why they directly correlated this with infinity wars.