Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
I need to get into the comics, haven't taken the time yet. This is probably the GOAT show ever. I'm still waiting for world war z

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
I think that nerd is gonna give the gov the death blow, not Andrea

Yeah, I definitely think the nerd is going to play a major role in these last few eps, they keep playing up his cowardice and "innocence". Even in this show seems corrupted by some means except for him so and no one in this show gets away with a clear conscience.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
in all seriousness...why dont they just pack up, get in their cars and drive to the next city or whatever? :heh:

Maybe pride, but, u gotta remember; they were on the road for a minute and who's to say there isn't a Gov in Buckhead or Savannah

they even got my nikka tyrese c00nin it up, shuckin and jivin in the previews

why suh ise show hope i didnt complicate things fo ya mr govnah suh

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

I'm dyin....

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Yeah, I definitely think the nerd is going to play a major role in these last few eps, they keep playing up his cowardice and "innocence". Even in this show seems corrupted by some means except for him so and no one in this show gets away with a clear conscience.

I think when this war ends and the smoke clears, that nerd will end up on Rick's crew probably being involved in finding a cure.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Rick and the group can't just up and leave. They showed all the reasons why in the first ESP of this season. They are surrounded by walkers and they are always going around in circles.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Yea, he realizes the gov is psychotic. With that whole "documenting history" dialogue, he has to know that a new world can't exist with someone like the Gov in charge.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
milton gonna end up being a serial killer type

u can already see hes up to no good

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
LOL@The talking dead having a group pole asking Should Rick give up Michonne.

Why would they ask that when the Gov clearly stated on the show he's still going to kill the whole group..