Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The show is 1 hr.. are they suppose to shoot at each other for one hr?

Ol "expendables" ass nikkas. :birdman:

I dont need a shoot out an entire episode, but im not feeling this episode, I loved last week's episode and there was hardly any action

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
No Tyrese and his sister!!! Why even bring the nikka into the fold. Hell, why did they even do the part with Carl telling Rick to stop being the leader. Waste of TIME.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
wow......
a0yqua.jpg

tr2k

All Star
Daps
Man it ain't even about the action to me it's their failure to develop these characters. I mean alright no action then at least try to make us feel for these characters and seriously besides Daryl and Rick I really don't give a shyt about any of these characters. Why have dialogue that isn't gonna actually go anywhere? So many worthless scenes of dialogue that goes nowhere out of all of those characters....poor writing.

what do you want to happen at this point....we dont suppose to care about these ppl, its a zombie apocalypse.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
The Governor wanting dikk to trade Michonne for safety like she's a Marvel hologram card is just another case of subliminal AMC 'cism in a long line of subliminal AMC 'cism.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Andrea worst than Lori with her delusion of position of power

And it's not about them being women

I'm saying the broad really thinks her p*ssy runs shyt. She's nothing more than a slit that hops on the dikk of the nikka who runs shyt at the moment and thinks that gives her the authority to open her mouth. bytch need to be ironing shirts and churning butter. Michonne the only one that deserves to be talking.

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
I'm saying the broad really thinks her p*ssy runs shyt. She's nothing more than a slit that hops on the dikk of the nikka who runs shyt at the moment and thinks that gives her the authority to open her mouth. bytch need to be ironing shirts and churning butter. Michonne the only one that deserves to be talking.

:deadrose: