Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
my nikka carl was like what about oscar and rick was like :what: who is that?

"ohhhhhh the ****** :usure:"

I'm going to give Rick a pass on that one. I mean his trusted Asian dude is furious and blaming and questioning his leadership, black chick been acting suspicious and now his most trusted goon left with his brother, dude has alot to keep track of.:laugh:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I'm going to give Rick a pass on that one. I mean his trusted Asian dude is furious and blaming and questioning his leadership, black chick been acting suspicious and now his most trusted goon left with his brother, dude has alot to keep track of.:laugh:

U sounding :mjpls: right now. You giving him a pass cause he can't keep track of a human being who literally died the night before

:owerd:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:comeon: so the same people who were screaming for blood the night before are the ones who are saying the place isnt safe and is crazy

The people in Woodbury are sheltered. Outside of the soldiers, they aint bout that life like that. The regular citizens in Woodbury get to pretend like society is still the same or that they're safe from the outside while even the children in Rick's camp have guns and weapons and are ready to kill at a moment's notice :birdman:

Remember when the scientist was thinking he could fix the zombie and wanted to unstrap him and Andrea had the :childplease: