Official The Walking Dead: Season 3 Thread

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shane was the leader in camp, Glen knew the area as a pizza boy and his bravery, plus he knew how to hot-wire cars so he was resourceful, but leader no, not with alpha males like Shane and Rick in the crew.

i could buy that shane was the leader, but even then it was a about 6 grown men in the camp. didn't seem like a leader emerged until most of them got knocked off.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: Who the fukk? Taco meat? Listen dumbass, Glenn was giving orders when nobody else knew what to do...including Rick. They followed his lead and he helped them get out the building when they were trapped by zombies. Now kindly shut the fukk up. :pacspit:

:wtf:

You're stupid. Nuff said.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
In hindsight though, Shane should've stopped being a simp and got in Andrea's draws. She was throwing that p*ssy and was willing to ride out with him. He aint have to be around Rick. He could've had his own group :snoop:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
In hindsight though, Shane should've stopped being a simp and got in Andrea's draws. She was throwing that p*ssy and was willing to ride out with him. He aint have to be around Rick. He could've had his own group :snoop:

he did fukk andrea

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:comeon:

he hit it in the car

:dj2:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:what: Who the fukk? Taco meat? Listen dumbass, Glenn was giving orders when nobody else knew what to do...including Rick. They followed his lead and he helped them get out the building when they were trapped by zombies. Now kindly shut the fukk up. :pacspit:

They deferred to Glenn's expertise because he was the one who knew the most about the area in ATL but he wasn't the leader.
And I think in the early camp there was no de facto leader but instead little factions that would come together when necessary but no one was following anyone's order's like what happened when Rick showed up.
The Spanish dude seemed to be in a slight leadership role of the group in the department store, Dale wasn't paying Shane no mind from the jump and you know the Dixon brothers were constantly giving Shane the :shaq2: face the whole time they were in camp with him.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
They deferred to Glenn's expertise because he was the one who knew the most about the area in ATL but he wasn't the leader.And I think in the early camp there was no de facto leader but instead little factions that would come together when necessary but no one was following anyone's order's like what happened when Rick showed up.
The Spanish dude seemed to be in a slight leadership role of the group in the department store, Dale wasn't paying Shane no mind from the jump and you know the Dixon brothers were constantly giving Shane the :shaq2: face the whole time they were in camp with him.

THats what I said earlier...he knew ATL well so they looked for him to take point. But yea I get that they were pretty much rag-tag wit no real leader until Rick put the beats on Merle.