Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
EgDHRaTWoAYxkmu

:russ:
King Shark is a shark:russ::russ::russ::russ::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I"m holding out hope for the Ayer Cut especially hearing how much of the Joker's shyt was cut out of it.

If you gonna hire a mufukka to direct, let him fukkin direct!!!
Yup exactly..and word to snyder on that also...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I just looked at the roll call and he is a different character but i assume playing the same lane as will

0ed6544cd83173b1f5c51f0e6d01b878.jpg

First appearing in Superman Vol. 2 #4 (April 1987), an African-American man named Robert DuBois has a mental breakdown and becomes obsessed with the Vietnam War after learning that his brother, Michael aka "Micky", had gone to fight in his place after he became scared, which caused Michael to become a quadruple amputee.

An agent of Lex Luthor persuades DuBois that Superman is the enemy and supplies DuBois with a teleporter and weapons including bullets made from kryptonite.

DuBois adopts the name Bloodsport, rampaging through Metropolis, murdering many in the name of him and his brother, and later injures Superman with the kryptonite bullets before collapsing when confronted by his brother. He is then taken back to a psychiatric hospital.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Does this take place after the first movie or are they completely restarting over ala Batman?