Official The Suicide Squad Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It was enjoyable to me.
The first 45 min were cool as it's been constantly said Joker should've been the main antagonist. Enchantress should've been chilling with Waller showing she's fascinated with humanity in a way and wants to stay out of the mission shyt. That's how I would've done it:yeshrug:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The first 45 min were cool as it's been constantly said Joker should've been the main antagonist. Enchantress should've been chilling with Waller showing she's fascinated with humanity in a way and wants to stay out of the mission shyt. That's how I would've done it:yeshrug:

The movie was far from perfect. And when I mean by enjoyable, the film entertained me. I dont know who to blame as far as film not being critically good. Was it Ayers or was it WB interring with the production or both? WB was the reason why Batman vs Superman was a mess. Forced Snyder to change the direction of the Man of Steell sequel to shoe horn Batman and introduce the Justice League. You can tell 2/3 in the film that Snyder would of rather had made that film just a Batman solo, but then was like "hold up Superman is still suppose to be in here".

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn, done filming 18 months before release. Is that normal for a movie that’s got a release date and hasn’t been shelved? Seems like they could release it this year or at least earlier than August of next year right?

Probably to make room for re shoots if needed

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
why isn't will in this? bad boys 3?
It was scheduling. Will is making KING RICHARD (which started filming at the start of the year) which conflicted with conflicted with the tail end of filming SUICIDE SQUAD 2.

Reports are that the decision was made to not have Idris Elba be Deadshot because WB still wants to do a solo Deadshot movie with Will.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
It was scheduling. Will is making KING RICHARD (which started filming at the start of the year) which conflicted with conflicted with the tail end of filming SUICIDE SQUAD 2.

Reports are that the decision was made to not have Idris Elba be Deadshot because WB still wants to do a solo Deadshot movie with Will.
well i bet this movie does better than the first one then they both maybe in the 3rd movie. that would be dope.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
No chance. This movie might be good but it's not doing more than the $750M the first Suicide Squad did.
this one has more "stars" in it technically and it did well but somehow people still didn't like it. plus james gunn following from guardians, I bet this does better.