Official The Oscars Thread 2022

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
2021 was a GAMECHANGER for the Movie Industry, but it was also a time to reflect to those we've lost during that year. We say goodbye to those that has passed, but will never be forgotten...

The music for "In Memoriam" shall be Toto's "Take My Hand", which was the end credits for David Lynch's 1984 version of.... DUNE!

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I disagree I thought Dune’s VFX were amazing
I liked them. If you're nominated in the category they should be amazing.

It's a matter of preference. They appreciated the realism to the movie's VFXs more than the CGI and skill it takes to produce the visuals for the others.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
2021 was a GAMECHANGER for the Movie Industry, but it was also a time to reflect to those we've lost during that year. We say goodbye to those that has passed, but will never be forgotten...

The music for "In Memoriam" shall be Toto's "Take My Hand", which was the end credits for David Lynch's 1984 version of.... DUNE!

:laff:what is going on?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks like Dennis is about to be WB's new Chris Nolan :lolbron:

You do know the whole why Nolan left WB is because Denis had beef with WB for doing the same day streaming. I strongly doubt Denis wants to have a continued relationship after he's done with the Dune saga. Matt Reeves and James Gunn on the other hand...

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You do know the whole why Nolan left WB is because Denis had beef with WB for doing the same day streaming. I strongly doubt Denis wants to have a continued relationship after he's done with the Dune saga. Matt Reeves and James Gunn on the other hand...
yeah I know the whole saga I was making a light joke :laugh:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I wanna see if Denis has a change of heart when Dune: Part 2 drops.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
It's an excellent tech demo. The story is only dope if you are familiar with the original content tho
yeah it had too much to say and not enough time to say it. big moments didnt hit as hard because we had no background and even little stuff would leave the average viewer like well why is that happening, unless you had prior familiarity

maybe they'll flesh more history out in the second part, but grading it standing alone, it has to drop based on that off top

it would have worked best as a GOT type series and probably been the best one HBO ever did