Official The Mandalorian Thread

Daps
W3pcUUO.jpg

UKVu0t8.gif

accuse a bounty hunter of stealing your line while you out here stealing other bounty hunters lines brehs
:unimpressed:

C1-F4-C6-EF-1-D65-415-E-8-E24-2294037531-B4.jpg

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
And I know all of the above is Legends canon, but IMHO, that's what counts. Except for Rogue One, Solo & The Mandalorian, I can't stand none of the new crap. So fuk the rest of Disney's new shytty movies/canon.

Lucas isn't the one with their hand on the wheel anymore. Disney is. Lucas is an advisor. Nobody at Disney is obligated in any way to follow his advice.

You have to realize the move Disney made with declaring the EU non-canon. They don't have to pay any of those writers for their ideas going forward...but they still own the EU and can freely steal those ideas, rework them as something slightly different, repurposing them as "new" content. They learned big time from their Marvel purchase and got out in front of things when drawing up the Lucasfilm deal.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yeah, I'm knocking it down and telling her she looks great in everything. Ain't tryna fukk around and think it's missionary but really I'm in her guard and the light's about to start fading. I respect the Carano ground game :myman:
Them thighs looking big as hell tho... Gina used to be top-heavy. Time is balancing her out

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
I'm so out of the loop with Star Wars. I'm just enjoying what they are bringing to the table. I had no idea who that was in the end.

...but I'm excited now that I know.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Jango Fett isn't Mandalorian?

Nah...apologies and please forgive me for the following rant...but before ol' George Lucas, out of the blue, suddenly came up with the bright idea that Jango Fett was no longer a Mandalorian (just to fit it in with the "new canon" established by his cartoon series Star Wars The Clone Wars Animated Series and later on Disney's "new canon")...Jango Fett was DEFINITELY set up to be a Mandalorian. Because ever since the film Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones (2002), the comic series Jango Fett: Open Seasons (2002) & the video game Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (2002), it was explained that Jango Fett was indeed a Mandalorian.

Raised on Concord Dawn (an agricultural frontier world in the Mandalore sector of the Outer Rim Territories that had strong ties the Mandalorians) Jango Fett was orphaned as a child. Afterwards, he was adopted & raised as a Mandalorian by Jaster Mereel (a Mandalorian Commander that took in Jango after his parents were killed).

Not only did the ongoing films, novels, comics & video games at the time state Jango's a Mandalorian, but the (2002) Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones Visual Dictionary (officially sanctioned by George Lucas) stated the following:

79001977_464047911157082_3018905454064435200_o.jpg

Mandalorians were not a race but a culture that followed a set of codes (wear Mandalorian armor, speak the Mandalorian language, defend yourself & your family, raise your children (thru blood or adoption) as Mandalorians, contribute towards the welfare of your Mandalorian Clan & when called upon, rally to the cause of the Mandalore (leader of the Mandalorians). As long as you followed these codes, you were considered Mandalorian, regardless of your birth world, race, gender or species. All of this was established back in 2006.

Now here comes Star Wars The Clone Wars Animated Series (2008). Despite what was shown in previous lore (Mandalorians portrayed as different ethnicities/species & the planet Mandalore being a lush, vibrant planet) this cartoon depicted ALL of the Mandalorians as being what I called Mandal-aryans (Nordic looking blond & blue-eyed white people) living on an a now inhospitable, barren desert world.

This was all because of George Lucas' doing. Why? Who knows. I just know sometimes George had a habit of taking a cool character or concept and making it dumb af.

shyt's just asinine. Why tf are you going to have a damn cartoon just claim outta nowhere Jango's not a Mandalorian. What? Since when? Oh, Jango ain't really a Mando. He's just some nobody that came across the armor laying around somewhere, put it all on & magically utilized all of it so flawlessly that he ends up becoming the best bounty hunter in the whole damn galaxy.

If he's not Mandalorian, how did he restore, use, maintain, repair, install &/or upgrade the armor, helmet, jetpack & all of it's components? Took it down to the local Mandalorian shop & tell 'em hey I ain't a Mando, but if you guys hook up all this shyt and teach me how to use it I'll mos def make it worth your while...

Nope. I can see if Jango was a bounty hunter that just wore the armor for protection. But to access the helmet and armor & all of it's onboard weapon systems effectively to become the top bounty hunter. AND then later on becoming the prime clone for Palpatine's Clone Army. AND then recruiting 100 combat trainers (75 of which were Mandalorians) to train all of the Clone Commandos. AND then personally training all of the Alpha-class ARC Troopers (the best of the best, top of the line elite special forces clone troopers). AND on top of all that, raising an unaltered clone (Boba Fett) as your own son, who would end up becoming not only the galaxy's best bounty hunter but eventually also becoming the Mandalore (leader of the Mandalorians) as well.

But oh yeah, Jango's not Mando, he's just some random dude that found some armor.

And I know all of the above is Legends canon, but IMHO, that's what counts. Except for Rogue One, Solo & The Mandalorian, I can't stand none of the new crap. So fuk the rest of Disney's new shytty movies/canon.
He took his helmet off. Therefore he's disqualified from being a Mandalorian

:sas2: