Official The Mandalorian Thread

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
You think this won't get delayed?
everything is already filmed

brehs can work on the special efforts inside the comfort of their homes

i don't see why it would be delayed, if anything if they finish the effects fast enough it may even be pushed up since they know folks are mainly inside the house now

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
everything is already filmed

brehs can work on the special efforts inside the comfort of their homes

i don't see why it would be delayed, if anything if they finish the effects fast enough it may even be pushed up since they know folks are mainly inside the house now
I dunno they might need to do some reshoots. I have a feeling it might get pushed back but I hope not

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
WWE's Sasha Banks Reportedly Will Appear in 'The Mandalorian' Season 2

Sasha-Banks-big-busty-gif.gif

:blessed:

Get Bayley on as one of Cara's comrades from the Planet Thickums :shaq:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
‘The Mandalorian’ Docuseries Set For Premiere On Disney+ – Deadline

Star Wars spinoff The Mandalorian, Disney+’s signature series, is getting a behind-the-scenes look in Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian, an eight-episode docuseries set for premiere on Star Wars Day, May 4.

Hosted by The Mandalorian creator and showrunner Jon Favreau, each chapter of Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian explores a different facet of the television show through interviews, never-before-seen footage, and roundtable conversations.

Topics this season include the filmmaking process, the legacy of George Lucas’ Star Wars, how the cast brought the characters to life, the series’ groundbreaking technology, the artistry behind the show’s practical models, effects, and creatures, plus the creative influences, the iconic score, and connections to Star Wars characters and props from across the galaxy.

Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian” is an opportunity for fans of the show to take a look inside and get to see a different perspective, and perhaps a greater understanding, of how The Mandalorian came together and some of the incredibly talented contributors throughout Season 1,” said Favreau. “We had a great experience making the show and we’re looking forward to sharing it with you.”

Disney Gallery: The Mandalorian will premiere three days after The Mandalorian will wrap its first season in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Austria, and Switzerland. Season 2 of The Mandalorian is slated to premiere in the fall.

Disney+ also will honor May the Fourth with the series finale of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, which will wrap after seven seasons. The conclusion to the critically acclaimed series explores the events leading up to Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith.