Official The Irishman Thread

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Netflix better not play and still release this to some theaters so it doesn't get snubbed by the Oscars.
I read that Netflix was going to have this in theaters for a short run specifically for the Oscar nominations.
I'm about to pick up the book on kindle. I been looking for a new book to read for a while.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
I read that Netflix was going to have this in theaters for a short run specifically for the Oscar nominations.
I'm about to pick up the book on kindle. I been looking for a new book to read for a while.
I've read the book years ago. It's great.

All I can say is, Frank Sheeran had a charmed life. Grew up tough as nails during the depression, ran away with a circus, worked at a lumber camp, spent 411 days of combat in WW2(an incredible number, the average was 80-100) where he killed an untold amount of people, became an union headbreaker and mafia killer.

I know he was a criminal and all, but how many men today have been through even a fraction of what he wen through?

The book is very funny too. Some great stories. At one point he fought a kangaroo in a boxing match.:heh:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
What role was James gandolfini set to play? The main dude right? What would’ve happened with deniro?

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed:

DKWur1tW4AAI7KF.jpg

DKWuq8GWAAUZKay.jpg

DKWurcSXUAEQBnA.jpg

DKWusRMW4AA0lqc.jpg

Robert+Deniro+Joe+Pesci+Martin+Scorsese+seen+Y6bx9cijG-Ul.jpg