Official The Harder They Fall Thread

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I've never been one for westerns...

But I'm liking the cast on this. Hope it turns out good.

• Dap
Reactions: 904
Daps
They pick the corniest black men to lead something.

I don't have a problem with the cast but I have a problem with the constant flabby and sick leads for black men.

Idris Elba is washed he screwed himself over accepting garbage roles and the lovecraft dude looks older then him somehow, nah it's not a coincidence at this point.

You nikkas straight up don't know how media work, you can't have only flabby and sick black men representing black men.

I was just in a discussion with some foreigners and they think black men are naturally obese.

Its bullshyt, but that's what stereotypes are people will base their knowledge of black people based on what they see in the media.

That's why the constant thug shyt was toxic, now everyone thinks were mostly criminals.

People are going to start assuming black men are naturally old and obese our whole lives.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
this generation do not know how to deliver a classic western film. 1 why is reginia king going to be in this...cast lynn whitfield. idris is not ready to lead.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

I don't have a problem with the cast but I have a problem with the constant flabby and sick leads for black men.

Idris Elba is washed he screwed himself over accepting garbage roles and the lovecraft dude looks older then him somehow, nah it's not a coincidence at this point.

You nikkas straight up don't know how media work, you can't have only flabby and sick black men representing black men.

I was just in a discussion with some foreigners and they think black men are naturally obese.

Its bullshyt, but that's what stereotypes are people will base their knowledge of black people based on what they see in the media.

That's why the constant thug shyt was toxic, now everyone thinks were mostly criminals.

People are going to start assuming black men are naturally old and obese our whole lives.

That lovecraft nikka is ripped on the show
Idris not too long ago was voted sexiest man alive

Idris kickboxer nikka not flabby :russ:

Daps

I do not post on here that frequently, so is the guy I am quoting a notorious troll, slow or both?