Official The Harder They Fall Thread

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I enjoyed the movie from beginning to end. All great actors and actresses. Great cinematic scenes.

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

rufus-buck-gang.-dime-web.jpg

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
I had a great time watching this movie. I didn't know anything about it besides the fact Jonathan Majors and Idris Elba were starring.

• The presentation was great. A lot of dope shots, dynamic camera angles and vibrant colors.
  • The introduction scene showing each gang and their members was so cold and got me hyped for the rest of the movie. Had no idea the cast was so heavy. When I saw uncle Delroy :krs: I thought he'd kill that role for sure.
  • I also thought that the stuff looked very clean for a Western movie set in that period but what do I really know about it besides what I've seen in other Western movies? :ehh: Maybe folks were not as dirty as Hollywood portrays them.
  • All the actors did great. They all looked and acted cool asf. Jonathan Majors, the actor playing Jim the quick-draw, Idris Elba and Regina King were my favorite to see on screen. Deon also was dope. I was surprised by the voice.
  • The scenario was basic Western story but it worked.
  • That train scene :banderas: Cherokee Bill with the knife play :damn: Regina King was a BOSS. She was scary :whoa:
  • The fact that they had Rufus Buck in a metal BOX, no window, no opening, with ten guards in his wagon :picard: The implication that he was a menace was so well done. When he stepped out of it towering over everybody and shushed the captain of the squad :wow:

Dope movie, easy to rewatch with a friend or a shorty :obama:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
My father is a Huge...HUGE western fan..by far his favorite genre...he used to torture me to watch old spaghetti westerns and even old western tv shows from back in the day. Some of them are good as an adult (once upon a time in the west was phenomenal)

He loved this...said it was on par with prime western films, and appreciated both the cast and the way the storytelling was very true to the genre.

I liked it a lot too, very great film