nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
It's a great mindless action flick. Chris Evans plays a good psychopath.

Enjoyed it.
shyt was aight. Action was top notch, great fight choreography and memorable set pieces. Writing was ass (especially the dialogue), but no one's really watching for that. Chris Evans was cheesy af, but hilarious. Probably put this on par with Extraction, which was another enjoyable Netflix action flick.
It's fun but disappointing.

Reading the description and seeing the Ryan Gosling/Billy Bob casting I was expecting a flashier Bourne type of movie.

Instead we basically got a Ryan Reynolds flick with Gosling in his place. Reynolds was probably too busy filming two other movies that are carbon copies of this :beli:

Wasted all this talent to make a Ryan Reynolds/Kevin Hart/The Rock movie :francis:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
People are so quick to dikk ride John wick when this is easily on the same level.
Ok come on now. This film is just a lazy copy of it

John Wick is the reason a lot of recent action movies have improved their close combat fighting scenes

Same way the Bourne series changed agent films

Raid is another game changer. Be respectful.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Ok come on now. This film is just a lazy copy of it

John Wick is the reason a lot of recent action movies have improved their close combat fighting scenes

Same way the Bourne series changed agent films

Raid is another game changer. Be respectful.

At this late in the game everything's a copy of something these days.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The word for this is "serviceable".

Evans especially is having so much fun with the role you can't help but laugh. You got a glimpse of just how unlike the clean cut Cap'n Fascism he could be in Knives Out, but he gets a lot more room to work with here. The throwaway Barbie diss alone shows his ad-lib game is on point.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I finished it last night!

I liked it… I’m now reading that some dont like it? Damn what gives? It was entertaining to me

I’m sorry man…. I can’t do that RRR

Maybe if @Zero watches it and give it a badge of honor :heh:

Watch RRR.

It's the best movie I have seen this year FOR SURE. And maybe the best in a few years.

If you sat through the Gray Man you should watch RRR twice.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I finally sat and watched I loved it... that red RS7 chase scene... :whew:

Ana de Armas is dumb attractive :takedat:

Chris Evans was fukking hilarious in this movie...:bryan:

Still feel this movie had so many loose ends on the ending since this is a book series we could get a dope trilogy..:manny: Carmichael is still alive and we still havent seen the old man yet...