Official The Expanse Thread

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Anyone watch the premiere? I guess it's been on SyFy's website for a bit now. Debuts on television tonight.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Watched the 1st episode and the production budget seemed high, it was mostly set up and introduction to the world of the series.

I did not see the ending coming, will continue to watch to see how it develops.

It was cool seeing Nora from Being Human pop up.

Some of those Belters :huhldup:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
I watched both the new shows last night. I was really diggin childhoods end until the reveal...christ did they have to go full retard?

Expanse was decent but the ending was wack. Prolly wont give that one another go

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
gonna peep both of these shows tonight

i thought they both were supposed to be miniseries like Ascension and if they did good they'd get picked up to series but i see Expanse has a 10 episode 1st season :ehh:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gonna peep both of these shows tonight

i thought they both were supposed to be miniseries like Ascension and if they did good they'd get picked up to series but i see Expanse has a 10 episode 1st season :ehh:
I believe Childhood's End is a mini series though. I'm actually digging it a lot more than than the Expanse pilot (but I still like it).

Daps
I watched both the new shows last night. I was really diggin childhoods end until the reveal...christ did they have to go full retard?

Expanse was decent but the ending was wack. Prolly wont give that one another go

Bruh I read this comment like 2 hours ago and waited for the end just so I could see what the bolded was referring to.

shyt had me like :dwillhuh::stopitslime::russ: