Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
OK, we officially are BOOKED UP NOW!

Roll call time:

@King Diesel
@McTwerk
@theoretic
@tremonthustler1
@I.V.
@The War Report
@The_Unchosen_One
@threattonature
@Bruh Man 5th Flo
@FaygoMI
@Cliche
@Bernie Madoff
@savage_king90

Two items on the agenda:

1) Keeper deadline. I prefer the deadline pushes until one week before the draft date myself. Either way, all keepers need to be kept SECRET and PM'd to me by the deadline. Selecting them in yahoo does not actually set them, as this is an auction league and I need to manually keep each player and set each players keeper value.

2) Draft date. The season starts on Tuesday, October 28th, so I have tentatively proposed Monday night, the 27th, @ 8:30 PM EST. We like to do the draft close to the start of the season in case of any preseason injuries, and most people hate weekends. That would leave Thursday the 23rd or Friday the 24th as the other options. I know Fayo works that Tuesday through Saturday shift, so he's probably only going to be able to participate on that Monday the 27th date.

Please place your preferred dates in this thread so we can get a tally.

Monday or friday

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
2) Draft date. The season starts on Tuesday, October 28th, so I have tentatively proposed Monday night, the 27th, @ 8:30 PM EST. We like to do the draft close to the start of the season in case of any preseason injuries, and most people hate weekends. That would leave Thursday the 23rd or Friday the 24th as the other options. I know Fayo works that Tuesday through Saturday shift, so he's probably only going to be able to participate on that Monday the 27th date.

27th works for me.

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Monday for me... friday is a no-go (I leave for my Bachelors party. )

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps

Roll call time:

@King Diesel
@McTwerk
@theoretic
@tremonthustler1
@I.V.
@The War Report
@The_Unchosen_One
@threattonature
@Bruh Man 5th Flo
@FaygoMI
@Cliche
@Bernie Madoff
@savage_king90

Two items on the agenda:

1) Keeper deadline. I prefer the deadline pushes until one week before the draft date myself. Either way, all keepers need to be kept SECRET and PM'd to me by the deadline. Selecting them in yahoo does not actually set them, as this is an auction league and I need to manually keep each player and set each players keeper value.

Tuesday - Friday. :lolbron:. But I should have a 8-4 by then:blessed:. But any day is fine by me

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Roll call time:

@King Diesel
@McTwerk
@theoretic
@tremonthustler1
@I.V.
@The War Report
@The_Unchosen_One
@threattonature
@Bruh Man 5th Flo
@FaygoMI
@Cliche
@Bernie Madoff
@savage_king90

Two items on the agenda:

When's the Keeper's due?