Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm looking for a rebounding big - K. Love on the high end, Vucci Mane on the more realistic level. Shoot me an offer.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Triple double, followed by a 22/6/6.

Imma keep that tweener.

:ohhh:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh you going the selective, indignant route? Let us examine some truth:

*Over his last two games, which might be his best two game stretch of the season, he shot 11-33 with no 3s.
*Lil Zeke is averaging 21, 7, 3, with 2 threes and 2 steals this month. On 47% from the floor, 40% from 3.
*Even for the last two somewhat good Tyreke the Closeted Tweener games, you had his ass sitting on the bench.
In no world is that a remotely reasonable trade.
:manny:

Keep that tweener. Savor him!

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State

*Over his last two games, which might be his best two game stretch of the season, he shot 11-33 with no 3s.
*Lil Zeke is averaging 21, 7, 3, with 2 threes and 2 steals this month. On 47% from the floor, 40% from 3.
*Even for the last two somewhat good Tyreke the Closeted Tweener games, you had his ass sitting on the bench.

He trynna trade you Evans for Isiah? :henrylaff:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind

I had him on the bench because he supposedly hurt his ankle.....yet never missed a game.

Its nice that you decided to atleast answer me, since that proposal was made almost two weeks ago, and the one I sent you before timed the fukk out.

I offered you that like the day before General Grevious got traded.

Thanks man!!!

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I had him on the bench because he supposedly hurt his ankle.....yet never missed a game.

Its nice that you decided to atleast answer me, since that proposal was made almost two weeks ago, and the one I sent you before timed the fukk out.

I offered you that like the day before General Grevious got traded.

Thanks man!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've been setting my lineup from the app, so I didn't see any offers until recently. I wasn't being neglectful out of spite. Although the Jarden and Jack for Durant offer I got made me wish I hadn't checked the site from my computer.