Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
You swag city? I think your team is one of the better ones in the league.

If you wanna talk about trading Davis, Gasol or Zeller I would listen.

I am Duns and Roses
My computer literally crashed so I was out the draft for like 30 minutes otherwise I'd have better depth... came back and I had bought Dudley and Kaman :what:

I'll look at your team in bit and send you something

Last edited:

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
:ehh:I'm surprised nobody bid on Plumlee, I had him as a waiver pickup before he even played. Once he went crazy in that game, I upped my bid. Wanted to make sure I got him. Got the starter job and an injury prone rookie playing behind him, so he'll get plenty of minutes.

If there's one thing I learned from the FAAB budget in football, it's that the best players are going to be available to you at the beginning of the season. The waiver wire in football right now is :sadcam:

I actually really like every player on my team now, that's never happened before. Especially considering I didn't intend on getting Wall, Davis, or Gasol at those prices. Thought somebody would bid higher and I was just price enforcing. Wall I had projected at 40, so I'm okay with that, I think I had Gasol and Davis both had $50 so ended up paying an extra $8 between the two.

Shroeder aka German Rondo da God Jr.

Giannis Antetokounmpo aka the Alphabet aka the Greek Freak