Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Looks like it's going to be @showtime-35 @Ragus and @Walt coming on up next season.

@red222 @Brozay and @tremonthustler1 down to Serie B.

Looks like an interesting last week for me, @FaygoMI and @yseJ for the championship.

Nah it's between you and Faygo. yseJ has too many games played. He's about to stop getting credit for games played.

I seriously got a change to sneak up and steal third.

Last edited by a moderator:

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Faygo, I hope all your dudes break their knee's tonight.

I was sooo close.

Aldridge, Grevious, Tyreke and Harden all missing random games the last 2 weeks fukked me up and left me with a few too many games not played.

Then the canceled game cost me George, Hibbert and Bass last night, with no time to get replacements in.

:trash:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if the teams didnt decide to bench wade, lopez and evans on the same day I couldve fought his ass off too. you arent even going to pass me listen.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
@showtime-35 @Ragus @Walt.

Here are the 3 rosters you will be picking from.

15i6tk8.jpg

showtime will have his choice of the 3, then whomever finishes second between Ragus and Walt picks next. 3rd takes the leftover team.

Notice the red highlighted means they cannot be kept next year. You pick 2 keepers, any player I marked as a keeper from last year is worth noting because you can only keep a player on your team for a total of 3 consecutive seasons via the keeper option.

Also worth noting is the draft value. ;)

Which one of these teams will I pick....
tumblr_m8671wysVt1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
Which one of these teams will I pick....
tumblr_m8671wysVt1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

Nice work.

For those not in the know, Serie B came down to last night and a 1 point swing for @Ragus to get the ship.

We then had a TIE for second place, so we'll be doing some sort of coin flip for them to figure out which other team to pick.

Congrats to @FaygoMI.

I believe thats your first :hamster:/Coli championship in any sport, is it not?

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Nice work.

For those not in the know, Serie B came down to last night and a 1 point swing for @Ragus to get the ship.

We then had a TIE for second place, so we'll be doing some sort of coin flip for them to figure out which other team to pick.

Congrats to @FaygoMI.

I believe thats your first :hamster:/Coli championship in any sport, is it not?

Nah I got a bball way way back in 04 :merchant:

Lots of 2nd and 3rd tho.... injuries and bad trades SMH

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Faygo breh congrats on the title ! Ill have to settle for second but shyt was neck and neck until the last couple of days

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
@Listen so how his this gonna work?? if the cats from A league come to B they pick up the top 3 teams then its just gonna be a never ending cycle....they get to pick a team that has LBJ and Harden??? :snoop:

B is not a keeper league.

Complete redraft every year homie. The dudes booted down will get first dibs at the 3 vacated slots for teams. If one or two or even all 3 of them choose not to participate, we'll add up new players and run the league just as we did this year.

:SmugBill:

The idea is Serie B you always gotta chance to move up to the keeper league and take over a team. If you don't make it, or get booted down, Serie B runs as a identical match league, just without keepers.