Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
My trade offers are legit. It's your piss poor scouting department that fails to see the quality of my offer.

For instance, young smart mouf thinks Amare is out for the year. Dude will start practicing next week and be playing around Christmas time. People forget that Amare is a top 10 power forward easily, and he's a throw in to my offers!!

Jamal Crawford is the 28th ranked player in all of fantasy now! Are y'all paying attention?

And I won't even waste my time explaining Iguodala. You already know what he does.

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
when i do my annual everyone's available after the football season, don't bother offering me anything, I won't even look.

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Since I'm starting to get offers, Harden is available to everyone but Kevj. Probably won't look until Monday though (Sorry for the delay Listen just working a lot and wanted to post a quick message!)

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Good morning friends!

I sent a few offers out to the few active participants left.

I need rebounds and assists, so am looking to negotiate on a package including the following players, Jason Kidd/Andre Iguodala/and Amare Stoudamire who is back to playing THIS WEEK.

Looking to move two or possibly all three of those players for a pf/c with a good fg% and rebounds along with a pg (or sg) who gets assists, and is decent in most categories.

Thank you gentlemen,

and enjoy your day!