Official The Coli Serie-A Fantasy BASSS-KET-BALLLLL!

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I couldnt draft from work (3g was slow as fukk and I couldnt get access to my email and shyt) and once I came home the yahoo page told me to fukk off :(

stupid ass autodraft is retarded as fukk, I have bunch of pgs Im willing to move for rebounders...so holla at me for trades

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yahoo says the league is still drafting yet I can enter the draft :beli: nor see my players :smh:

K-O-B

Management
Daps
Reppin
Back in Mass!
Jack and Coke
Budget $225
1. (9) Paul Millsap(Uta - PF)$51
2. (19) Rudy Gay(Mem - SF,PF)$38
3. (33) JaVale McGee(Den - C)$28
4. (44) Michael Beasley(Pho - SF,PF)$16
5. (62) Jonas Valanciunas(Tor - C)$14
6. (73) Lou Williams(Atl - PG,SG)$18
7. (76) Derrick Favors(Uta - PF,C)$11
8. (102) Jared Sullinger(Bos - PF)$2
9. (123) Devin Harris(Atl - PG)$1
10. (128) Tristan Thompson(Cle - PF,C)$1
11. (165) James Harden (OKC - SG,SF)$6 - K
12. (166) Ty Lawson (Den - PG)$39 - K

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Dear League Commissioners,

I'd like to file a complaint to the powers that be that control this league. During the draft, towards the end, I indicated to Tremont that he was not going to get the player he wanted. Anybody with knowledge of the previous drafts understand Tremont's affinity for drafting players from the Minnesota Timberwolf basketball club. I had more money left than anybody in the league at this point and only one roser spot left to fill. Clearly I was going to draft Brandon Roy and pay whatever needed to be paid, everybody understand that. Just when I was going to nominate Brandon Roy, my computer froze suspiciously and I ended up nominating Emeka Okafor and due to no one else bidding on him, I was forced to add that gentleman to my fantasy team.

I kindly request that you overrule this and hand Brandon Roy to me and give Tremont the option of taking Okafor or going to the waiver wire. I think in good faith and integrity that Tremont would accept this suggestion. You can place a $45 keeper value on Brandon Roy as a member of my team.

I thank you in advance for your swift, appropriate, and fantastic reaction to this issue.

Team President of the GOATS,
Kevin J.

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

I'd like to file a complaint to the powers that be that control this league. During the draft, towards the end, I indicated to Tremont that he was not going to get the player he wanted. Anybody with knowledge of the previous drafts understand Tremont's affinity for drafting players from the Minnesota Timberwolf basketball club. I had more money left than anybody in the league at this point and only one roser spot left to fill. Clearly I was going to draft Brandon Roy and pay whatever needed to be paid, everybody understand that. Just when I was going to nominate Brandon Roy, my computer froze suspiciously and I ended up nominating Emeka Okafor and due to no one else bidding on him, I was forced to add that gentleman to my fantasy team.

I kindly request that you overrule this and hand Brandon Roy to me and give Tremont the option of taking Okafor or going to the waiver wire. I think in good faith and integrity that Tremont would accept this suggestion. You can place a $45 keeper value on Brandon Roy as a member of my team.

I thank you in advance for your swift, appropriate, and fantastic reaction to this issue.

Kevin J.

:manny:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

Kevin J.

Tough break breh. Nothing you can do about it. shyt happens. And no I wouldn't agree to this. Too much variables happened afterward that would affect everyone's draft. Don't speak on my behalf.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Manu Ginobili
(SA - SG,SF) $26
2. (31) Zach Randolph
(Mem - PF,C) $19
3. (49) Steve Nash
(LAL - PG) $33
4. (52) Luol Deng
(Chi - SF) $24
5. (53) Danilo Gallinari
(Den - SF) $22
6. (60) Kevin Martin
(Hou - SG) $22
7. (75) Jason Terry
(Bos - PG,SG) $6
8. (81) Luis Scola
(Pho - PF,C) $2
9. (86) Steve Novak
(NY - SF,PF) $1
10. (91) Brandon Knight
(Det - PG,SG) $38
11. (161) Marc Gasol
(Mem - C) $26
12. (162) Tyson Chandler
(NY - C) $1

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
That's wrong. It's very convenient that my screen just suddenly goes black while has never happened when Roy was top on my value list and my queue and I choose Okafor!?

It's unfortunate Tremont won't be a man about this considering he knows I was going to take Roy. And don't talk about variables or any of that bs, I had by far the most money and could have taken whoever I want, had you not gotten Roy you would have obviously gone after Derrick Williams and everybody knows it

He's on the wire and I have top priority so I have no problem picking him up to make sure you get him.

I want this fixed.

I'm very suspicious of fukkery going on here. It's very convenient how things went down.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Rev Needs The Gold

1. (23) Danny Granger
(Ind - SF,PF) - $40
2. (40) Marcin Gortat
(Pho - C) - $38
3. (43) Ray Allen
(Mia - SG) - $18