Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Episode 1: "Payback" Thoughts

Who the fukk is Todd? Mother's Milk's wife said I don't want ur mother's chocolate milk. I need mother's soy boy beta cuck milk. :francis:

I gotta see what Black Noir did to that Hard Rock Cafe in Lagos that should have him brought up on war crimes :mjlol:

V-24 is like the temporary super soldier serum the Flag Smashers were on in Captain America and the Winter Soldier: "the formula perfected."

Damn, can Homelander hit up Stan Edgar for a Darth Vader suit, breathing apparatus and cybernetic arm for st0rmfr0nt?

Victoria Neuman did that man worse than Freddy did Johnny Depp

l4hm0iij7ji41.gif

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Episode 2: "The Only Man in the Sky" Thoughts

Vought Land has:

Inclusive Kingdom, which includes:

Brave Maeve's Veggie Tacos 🌮

BLM BLTs ✊🏿🥪

Woke Wok 🍜

LGBTurkey Legs 🦃🍗🏳️‍🌈

Frenchie, after seeing a kid eat a hamburger with a donut for a bun: "Truly, there is no God here." Right u are my French friend, right u are.

When Frenchie and Kimiko go to the theater to watch "Soldier Boy Ahoy," it starts with a clear rif/homage to the Captain America motif from the MCU, at least that's how it sounded to me. It could be some stock patriotic music tho. But it makes sense since he's Vought's Captain America equivalent.

Frenchie is now completely fluent in ASL :ehh:

Quotes that made me rewind with laughter

A-Train: U don't have a fukkin dikk :mjlol:

Gunpowder: Don't forget 2 for 1 hollow points on the way out. Use the promo code: Gunpowder!

Butcher: Be a crying shame if the redneck faithful out there found out u were Soldier Boy's underage knob gobbler :russ:

Homelander with the continued fat shaming of A-Train: I can see ur girdle you disgusting fat fukk. Get off the fukking stage :dead:

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
we byke!

-homelander being an ultra powerful clout demon is perfect for the current real world.
-i probably missed it from a past season, but who was Billy's father? How did that lady know Billy's father?
-what power does Gustavo Fring have that keeps Homelander in check?
-A-Train going out sad. He really went to be a family man. :mjlol:
-This fool tried to pitch a slavery video game

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
These first three episodes :banderas:
OMEGA PAUSE SCENES IN the beginning of episode 1 :scusthov:

Homelander's TV speech definitely speaking to the fragile white male, "They want me to apologize for being great, They're trying to cancel me."
Then when he made the young woman jump off the rooftop after he was supposed to talk her out of it. :picard:

Last edited:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These first three episodes :banderas:
OMEGA PAUSE SCENES IN the beginning of episode 1 :scusthov:

Homelander's TV speech definitely speeching to the fragile white male, "They want me to apologize for being great, They're trying to cancel me."
When he made the young woman jump off the rooftop after he was supposed to talk her out of it.
You see how mm ex wife :mjpls: white boyfriend was getting into:mjpls: homelander speech I think who was ever behind this eps was making a subtle racial commentary on even white men that seem cool:myman:can still be on some :mjpls: