Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Wait - they're not? They're changing to weekly? :gucci:

3 episodes when it premieres, then switches to weekly for the remaining 5 episodes.

I'm assuming they want to maximize coverage and keep the show in the spotlight for more than a weekend or two. Plus Covid could be a factor if they need to stretch their programming out, not sure how many original series they had in the can before everything went sideways.

Suspicious Dingo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sydney, Austalia
3 episodes when it premieres, then switches to weekly for the remaining 5 episodes.

I'm assuming they want to maximize coverage and keep the show in the spotlight for more than a weekend or two. Plus Covid could be a factor if they need to stretch their programming out, not sure how many original series they had in the can before everything went sideways.

disappointing, but I get it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait - they're not? They're changing to weekly? :gucci:

they said they’re dropping 3 upfront and then it goes weekly after that...they were supposed to use this same format last season as well but I remember watching all the episodes at once tho when the show released

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
there’s no doubt her character is racist...my point was in the comic it was just super blatant and the character was a man who had the prototypical “hero” build/look
I dunno, I think they are going in the opposite direction. She is gonna be like a super woke Anifa type anarchist I think. Maybe she will be racist in an over compensating way but I think they deaded the Neo-Nazi angle.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I dunno, I think they are going in the opposite direction. She is gonna be like a super woke Anifa type anarchist I think. Maybe she will be racist in an over compensating way but I think they deaded the Neo-Nazi angle.

possible...can’t argue it for a fact...just did a quick googles and see that antifa was founded in portland so you might be on to something...they could go either way...what makes you think they deaded the neo-nazi angle tho? I think they’re still going w/ it but perhaps going to make it more subtle as opposed to how blatant it was in the comic

Last edited: