Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
This was a real good episode :ehh:

that bytch st0rmfr0nt is killing it, the disgust on her face for A-train :mjpls: and talking about purity

glad he saw what time it was

st0rmfr0nt might be stronger than Homelander :picard: y’all saw her take those lasers and ask for more:leon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This was a real good episode :ehh:

that bytch st0rmfr0nt is killing it, the disgust on her face for A-train :mjpls: and talking about purity

glad he saw what time it was

st0rmfr0nt might be stronger than Homelander :picard: y’all saw her take those lasers and ask for more:leon:

Yes I was wondering how strong she was in contrast to Homelander and they quickly established that.

She legit is like the 2nd strongest superhero on the show and that’s scary

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
they really are no holds barred with the subtle racism in this show
My dude A-train gets shytted on left and right

I didn't see the Homelander st0rmfr0nt romance coming but I just feel like this is another attempt at Vought trying to control him
Black Noir finally got something to do

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't you been paying attention they brought this up in the show as a tounge in cheek question in their universe...:mindblown:

It doesn’t matter if they bought it up. It’s still another show depicting white supremacist iconography. Showing them as the pinnacle of strength and power and everyone else as weak. As if we needed anymore. You think the kids watching care about HL/SF being flawed fukked up psychopathic people or do you think they just happy to see a cool version of evil Superman fukking everyone up? One look at the memes on Reddit will answer that. Them muthafukkas love SF. Just calling it like I see it. They didn’t have to stick to the comics outright. They could’ve had a character of another race on their level —— Hispanic, Arab, Asian, Black. It didn’t matter really. It’s white male wish fulfillment. You about to watch 3-4 more seasons of HL destroying some small Asian kid’s eardrums and lasering Africans and SF mauling black people beyond recognition. White people gonna say it’s bad but alot of them getting off on these scenes :hubie:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It doesn’t matter if they bought it up. It’s still another show depicting white supremacist iconography. Showing them as the pinnacle of strength and power and everyone else as weak. As if we needed anymore. You think the kids watching care about HL/SF being flawed fukked up psychopathic people or do you think they just happy to see a cool version of evil Superman fukking everyone up? One look at the memes on Reddit will answer that. Them muthafukkas love SF. Just calling it like I see it. They didn’t have to stick to the comics outright. They could’ve had a character of another race on their level —— Hispanic, Arab, Asian, Black. It didn’t matter really. It’s white male wish fulfillment. You about to watch 3-4 more seasons of HL destroying some small Asian kid’s eardrums and lasering Africans and SF mauling black people beyond recognition. White people gonna say it’s bad but alot of them getting off on these scenes :hubie:

ReasonableAbandonedHalibut-size_restricted.gif

and they say I watch too much tv and call me crazy... do you not understand the definition of self PARODY???:dahell::beli:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ReasonableAbandonedHalibut-size_restricted.gif

and they say I watch too much tv and call me crazy... do you not understand the definition of self PARODY???:dahell::beli:

And this fictional show could show non-white superheroes giving massive L’s to white people to keep it balanced but they’re only showing the opposite.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And this fictional show could show non-white superheroes giving massive L’s to white people to keep it balanced but they’re only showing the opposite.

:mindblown: its still only the second season they gotta film S3 still...:wtf: just give it a chance... have you even seen the source material???

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The Boys should take some compound V to get on some kind of level with the seven.

st0rmfr0nt must know about homelanders kid, since she tryin to procreate.

Hughie is supposed to take it from what I've read...:sas2: