Official The Book of Boba Fett Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Episode 2 is WAY better than the first one. They really could have just skipped the last one and started with this. This is that Mando type fire we expected.

Wayyy better. It has some potential. tbh i fully came in ready to hate on it cuz i just think Ep 1 was just ok outside the sarlac shyt. EP 2 felt like Mando in spots. Visually epic i love the little shyt like the transition from the bacta to his dreams come to life. The scoring is off in some spots if im being picky. I do not love Ming Na Wen playing fennec. I just cant take her seriously just not fierce enough (to me) and you can tell physically the she is like mad small and not athletic. how you dragging this killer assassin behind you and you like 5'3 110 :russ: i chuckled. The stand off with the Hutts was tense but i expected better CGI in 2022

Tbh its so much nerd lore in this episode it's overwhelming like they brought out fukking Black Krrsantan the Dark Wookie. Nutttz
I was crying when the tuskens gave Boba the toad :deadmanny:

Last edited:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First episode didn't blow me away but it was dope to see the back story of him escaping and getting respect from the Sand People.

Looking forward to seeing more of the Tatooine underbelly as it progresses.

im hopin ep 2 is alot better , koz that shxt was underhwelmin as f ...

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Episode 2 is the shyt and now we have an idea as to why Boba wants to rule with respect. shyt is also getting real with Hutts and Pykes involved now. I'm assuming his dreams are taking place in the 5 years between Return of the Jedi, and The Mandalorian. Which means he could have had time to maybe unify some of the various Tusken Raider tribes.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
this does not look like a woman 2 years away from 60 yrs old

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Tbh its so much nerd lore in this episode it's overwhelming like they brought out fukking Black Krrsantan the Dark Wookie. Nutttz
I was crying when the tuskens gave Boba the toad :deadmanny:
That wookie isn't a new character? This one actually looked like he could fukk shyt up. Other than being tall, Chewie was not a scary looking creature.