Official The Batman Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wish people would stop with this grounded nonsense, he's a fictional character with fictional characteristics. We got the grounded version.
Its done can these hacks move on from that.

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
I wish people would stop with this grounded nonsense, he's a fictional character with fictional characteristics. We got the grounded version.
Its done can these hacks move on from that.
It would look kinda stupid to go from the version of Batman we just saw to an over the top version

They've already made their bed.. I'm sure they'll be some fantastical elements at some point but they won't go crazy with it

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It would look kinda stupid to go from the version of Batman we just saw to an over the top version

They've already made their bed.. I'm sure they'll be some fantastical elements at some point but they won't go crazy with it

Exactly. Clayface can be, if done correctly a sensational motion picture. It could be stunning.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I think they can find a happy medium. The cartoons did it perfect. I think if they utilize him like T1000 did in T2 it could be sick.

idk shyt about Clayface but someone mentioning the Thing has me intrigued but idk how gory they'd make the transformations with PG13 rating.