Official The Batman Thread

Chef

All Star
Daps
Batman driving that Demon. :whew:I really fukks with the cinematography. That last scene is too fire, that slow walk of “I’m not going to kill you but :demonic:“. I love seeing that side of Batman done right.

eeNlF5gu-ya5uvG6qORfkUhfclFBLFtJuXZK9cWkVTw.jpg

I’m here for this. :wow:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Nygma was just waiting to get arrested. You know that he's already laid out some heavy duty fukkery, and now he's happy to watch it unfold from the relative safety of Arkham :merchant:

I really fux with the psychological aspect of this.

Batman doesn't always need to be a hulking goon. It's lowkey scarier when he's a slight dude who is powered by an unstoppable need for vengeance.

I like Zoe Kravitz's Selina Kyle energy too. Reminds me of the Loeb Catwoman limited series.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I know people hate them but the shot at the end reminded me of my favorite scene from the Schumacher movies

If Forever had cut back on the camp a little bit and Two face was the straight man to Jims Riddler people would appreciate it more. I genuinely still like it:ehh:It was supposed to be darker but I believe WB told him to chill.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Forever had cut back on the camp a little bit and Two face was the straight man to Jims Riddler people would appreciate it more. I genuinely still like it:ehh:It was supposed to be darker but I believe WB told him to chill.

I’ll always have a soft spot for Forever because it’s the first Batman movie I sawin theaters. But yeah, if Tommy Lee didn’t try to upstage Jim Carrey and if WB let Schumacher include the darker scenes explaining the whole journal subplot would’ve been a much better movie