Official The Batman Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You could do that in a Batman movie though

What would be the point of a Clayface with no Batman? Might as well call it something else.

Not a fan of all these side movies from dudes Rogue gallery. Everyone knew who the Joker was and they still tied him into Batman.

Plus, they literally just did that with The Joker... like literally
I'm just trying to argue you a better route for Clayface.
Even in the darker animated movies he wasn’t like this though...

Dude seems terrifying in this.

Like I said, they literally just did this with The Joker movie
They don’t have to copy the Joker and Harley film. They could just make a straight up horror film with Clayface. Build Clayface up to be sadistic calculated Hannibal lecter type character.

The key problem is that Clayface has no value with moviegoers. A low budget horror film is probably the best method to get the foot in the door unless you want a more forced role that'll probably get panned.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm just trying to argue you a better route for Clayface.

They don’t have to copy the Joker and Harley film. They could just make a straight up horror film with Clayface. Build Clayface up to be sadistic calculated Hannibal lecter type character.

The key problem is that Clayface has no value with moviegoers. A low budget horror film is probably the best method to get the foot in the door unless you want a more forced role that'll probably get panned.
Clayface is the epitome of a Batman villain. A guy caught in the personas unable to reclaim a normal live. It just needs the right angle.

KillbertArenas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PG - Maryland
You could do that in a Batman movie though

What would be the point of a Clayface with no Batman? Might as well call it something else.

Not a fan of all these side movies from dudes Rogue gallery. Everyone knew who the Joker was and they still tied him into Batman.

Plus, they literally just did that with The Joker... like literally

The Joker timeline is the start of the DC Villians Universe.

There will be a Penquin, Two Face, Riddler seperate from the one's played in The Batman.

Penguin and Two-Face will be in Joker 2

The villians in DCVU will have solo movies

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well it does tho man...:bryan: Lucius or the mechanic better hook him up with dat upgrade...:ufdup:
This isn’t high tech Batman bruh... Wayne didn’t start off like Tony Stark or have a team of tech geniuses behind him from the jump

Even the tumbler was built already in Batman Begins... this was literally built from the ground up by him it seems

The Joker timeline is the start of the DC Villians Universe.

There will be a Penquin, Two Face, Riddler seperate from the one's played in The Batman.

Penguin and Two-Face will be in Joker 2

The villians in DCVU will have solo movies
link... because I just saw Riddler and Penguin in this and they didn’t have back ground movies...

First I’m hearing of DCVU

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Did anyone else catch this?

EgEVCrsXkAYmYZ4

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This isn’t high tech Batman bruh... Wayne didn’t start off like Tony Stark or have a team of tech geniuses behind him from the jump

Even the tumbler was built already in Batman Begins... this was literally built from the ground up by him it seems

I know, I know...:lolbron: Im just messing with you...