Official The Batman Thread

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
IyshV2S.png

Not sure how this slid under the radar as I've posted several pics of myself from the 90's through to recently.

ZB9pxOD.jpg

sK5bGUX.jpg

B4E6djL.jpg

Obviously the last pic is the most recent one.

Fred.
ramKZsj.gif

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I don't hate it but I don't love it. :patrice:
I wanna see it in motion & in the context of the movie atmosphere before I know how to feel about it...

tbh i'm getting Scott Snyder "Zero Year" Vibes from the whole production and they've said as much, so in that context it looks exactly how it should.

Only thing i'm iffy about is the costume going the netflix daredevil route, i'm tired of the "never quite complete" batman vibe, and the only guy whose costume was closest to iconic—Zack Snyder—gave us old, Dark Knight Returns bruce.

At least Gotham City's gonna have dirigibles like the comics, and comic-like architecture...:yeshrug:meh...

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I wanna see it in motion & in the context of the movie atmosphere before I know how to feel about it...

tbh i'm getting Scott Snyder "Zero Year" Vibes from the whole production and they've said as much, so in that context it looks exactly how it should.

Only thing i'm iffy about is the costume going the netflix daredevil route, i'm tired of the "never quite complete" batman vibe, and the only guy whose costume was closest to iconic—Zack Snyder—gave us old, Dark Knight Returns bruce.

At least Gotham City's gonna have dirigibles like the comics, and comic-like architecture...:yeshrug:meh...
People can say what they want about Snyder but the Batman costume in his movies was the best and most comic accurate. I'm just wanting someone to finally get this look or something similar on film. :noah:
901_batman.jpg

095d6737524e9073284f181e95b21a60.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
These hood looks dope af but the grill is ugly and looks like connex. They need to put regular led headlights on it with a mustang grill or something and keep the hood. Also, I'm not feeling the matte black. It needs primer and shine to make it pop more.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, I'm not feeling the matte black. It needs primer and shine to make it pop more.
This is early Batman though, at this point he may not be trying to make things pop.

Batman may not even be really known yet, if he's still on some "in the shadows" shyt, driving a 20 foot long shiny ass car or a tank makes that hard.

Last edited:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
word Hex is respected..Sohh era 2000!!
Word. One thing i always remember was when someone had posted his pic, and there was like 2 other funky looking white dudes in the pic and someone asked, which one is you?

And I believe he responded, "The ugly one". :dead:

I don't know why I remember that to this day but shyt always made me laugh. :mjlol: