Official The Batman Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
THE BATMAN: Zoe Kravitz Says They'll "Have To Make The Cat Suit Bigger" Once Production Resumes
The Batman Headlines
THE BATMAN: Zoe Kravitz Says They'll "Have To Make The Cat Suit Bigger" Once Production Resumes
With production on The Batman halted, Zoe Kravitz is maintaining her training regime from home, but says she joked to director Matt Reeves that he'll have to make her Cat-suit bigger once work resumes...
Mark Cassidy | 4/23/2020
Filed Under: "The Batman"

174804.jpg

Zoe Kravitz (Big Little Lies, High Fidelity) has previously outlined her intense training regime to prepare for the role of Catwoman in Matt Reeves' The Batman, and now that production on the movie has temporarily shut down, the actress is doing her best to maintain her strict schedule while in quarantine.

Kravitz was asked what she could share about The Batman and her role as Selina Kyle during an interview with Vanity Fair and, not too surprisingly, had to refrain from spilling any juicy details. She did reveal that her Catwoman preparation continues with the help of a virtual trainer, however.

"So I mean, it's not like the studio called and said, "Don't get fat, bytch." But I had been training now for maybe four or five months and the first couple weeks that I self quarantined, I remember texting the director, I texted Matt and I was like, ‘We might have to make the cat suit a few sizes bigger when this is over.’

Kravitz says she then decided to commit to a new five-day training schedule, and is enjoying being able to leave her weekends free to indulge in "food, wine and weed."

"It's actually been really great just for my mental health. And kind of foods, kind of the only thing that I have, food and wine bringing me joy right now. So I'm definitely eating whatever the [frick] I want. But yeah, try to stay in decent shape so I don't have to start from scratch."

We recently found out that The Batman will now open on October 1, 2021, moving back from its original June 2021 release date. The film will also star Robert Pattinson as The Dark Knight, Jeffrey Wright as Commissioner Gordon, Paul Dano as The Riddler, Colin Farrell as The Penguin, and Andy Serkis as Alfred.

Are you looking forward to Kravitz's take on Catwoman? Drop us a comment in the usual place.
Zoe with an extra 15 pounds :wow::wow::wow:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He didn't say he's not working out due to COVID-19, he said his trainer told him to continue to work out on his own and he doesn't want to. Because old school movie stars weren't buff.

Sign up to play a physically fit super hero and let yourself get :flabbynsick: brehs.

Fred.
Ben was going through his personal tragedies at the time and still bulked up ready to whoop the scum of Gotham:hhh:I need him to get his head out his ass you're fukking Batman :ufdup:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The Batman Headlines
With production on The Batman halted, Zoe Kravitz is maintaining her training regime from home, but says she joked to director Matt Reeves that he'll have to make her Cat-suit bigger once work resumes...
Mark Cassidy | 4/23/2020
Filed Under: "The Batman"

174804.jpg

Zoe Kravitz (Big Little Lies, High Fidelity) has previously outlined her intense training regime to prepare for the role of Catwoman in Matt Reeves' The Batman, and now that production on the movie has temporarily shut down, the actress is doing her best to maintain her strict schedule while in quarantine.

Kravitz was asked what she could share about The Batman and her role as Selina Kyle during an interview with Vanity Fair and, not too surprisingly, had to refrain from spilling any juicy details. She did reveal that her Catwoman preparation continues with the help of a virtual trainer, however.

"So I mean, it's not like the studio called and said, "Don't get fat, bytch." But I had been training now for maybe four or five months and the first couple weeks that I self quarantined, I remember texting the director, I texted Matt and I was like, ‘We might have to make the cat suit a few sizes bigger when this is over.’

Kravitz says she then decided to commit to a new five-day training schedule, and is enjoying being able to leave her weekends free to indulge in "food, wine and weed."

"It's actually been really great just for my mental health. And kind of foods, kind of the only thing that I have, food and wine bringing me joy right now. So I'm definitely eating whatever the [frick] I want. But yeah, try to stay in decent shape so I don't have to start from scratch."

We recently found out that The Batman will now open on October 1, 2021, moving back from its original June 2021 release date. The film will also star Robert Pattinson as The Dark Knight, Jeffrey Wright as Commissioner Gordon, Paul Dano as The Riddler, Colin Farrell as The Penguin, and Andy Serkis as Alfred.

Are you looking forward to Kravitz's take on Catwoman? Drop us a comment in the usual place.
Nice sounds like she'll be looking like Batman Arkham Knight or City Catwoman:takedat:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Zoe needing a fat cat woman suit

Robert like "i'll work out when i want to"

This shyt getting more tragic by the media update...

Remember when Drunkfleck was going to star and direct in this...

Those were the good ol days...

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Batman and Robin came out in 1997? And than near enough a decade later you had Batman Begins.

There hasn't been a solo Batman movie since 2012.
That’s not a decade and they were trying to be a year one story ready in 2001. With Aronofsky(sp?)

A solo film? You realize how privileged you sound?

Try being a Superman fan. Reeve to Routh was over 15 years. Wonder Woman got one movie so far in 70 years.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
He said they asked hi to take his shirt off for Twilight and when he did they told him to put it back on. :mjlol:
Bird chest Batman on deck. :scust:
I’m tell ya right now as former middle school Twilight fan, Robert is not getting into shape for this movie. Edward was supposed to have the body of Greek statue. He is described as massively ripped. Robert didn’t do shyt to bulk up when they were paying his ass 15+ million a film to stand there and look attractive. They begged him to work out for yeeeaaaars.

They had to draw abs on top of his pale, sickly body. This is Batman.
:scust:
robert-pattinson-new-moon-shirtless-03.jpg