Official The Batman Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I think we can respectfully pivot the conversation from “is Robert P a good or bad actor” since that really doesn’t do much to prove his case that he’ll be a great Batman.

Hell Johnny Depp, Matthew M, Denzel, Pacino, Wood H are great actors, but could the play Batman or would anyone really wanna see that if the had been casted :mjlol:

With that said, I’m extremely optimistic and think Robert will be fine.

My only real concern is how they shape the universe of this Batman. The Nolan films were great but I always hated their universe and his style of “making a CBM while looking down on it at the same time”

I just want for DC going forward to not be afraid “and take the RISK” to make Batman’s world a place King Shark, Grodd, Clayface, ManBat, Killer Croc and etc exist

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Ben and I thought he did a stellar job in Batman vs Superman with the awful script and story... I would have liked to see his rendition on the big screen.

However dude in that interview sounds like he's still going through it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Before we get too deep in this....

Y’all sure this ain’t another “Alt-right, Nazi supporting etc guy”?:ohhh:

I swear the coli got an interesting set of taste and some cats in here reeeeeaaaaaalllly be knowing who these “alt-right” guys are, makes you wonder sometimes:usure:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jim Lee calling it the "DC Extended Universe" got a lot of chatter going over the weekend.

As a comic fan I'm fine with just acting like whoever is playing Batman at the moment has always been Batman. I don't need to have any explanations if Pattinson's Batman met Gadot's Wonder Woman about how he looks younger or a "remember that time we fought Doomsday?" back and forth.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jim Lee calling it the "DC Extended Universe" got a lot of chatter going over the weekend.

As a comic fan I'm fine with just acting like whoever is playing Batman at the moment has always been Batman. I don't need to have any explanations if Pattinson's Batman met Gadot's Wonder Woman about how he looks younger or a "remember that time we fought Doomsday?" back and forth.
Yup. Pretty simple shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yup. Pretty simple shyt.

I don't think they should hold themselves to one story that follows a straight line and it sounds like they aren't. If you read comics you have like 3-4 ongoing Batman series and then Batman in Detective comics and then Batman in Justice League.

Sometimes the stories interact if it's a major story arc but the smaller stories have nothing to do with each other.