Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps

“They wanted a long term commitment. Right now, [my priority] is for the Golden State Warriors. I got kids. I got family. I got a life outside of basketball,”

“I worked hard. I worked hard in practice, I worked hard in the summer. Just trying to perfect my game, trying to get better,”

“So to commit three years to the Warriors and to Canada Basketball, it wouldn't make sense to me… I spend the whole time [during the] season with the Warriors, and summertime I get to decide.”

But I won't do no three year commitment, you know? If not — I wouldn't lose no sleep over it if they didn’t let me. If they didn't, that would be on them.”

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
HFrance (5), Canada (15),
Latvia (29), Lebanon (43)

France and Canada got the toughest draw among the contenders, being placed into the same group with pool-play games in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The French will open the World Cup in a vital game against Canada, which could have All-Star Shai Gilgeous-Alexander plus key players Jamal Murray, RJ Barrett, Lu Dort and Dillon Brooks. National Collegiate Player of the Year Zach Edey of Purdue is also expected to be on the team.

damn we got screwed

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
2nd best or tied first best

Sheesh

Only if they played tho
They both committed to playing

"Senior Men’s National Team Summer Core

Nickeil Alexander-Walker

RJ Barrett

Khem Birch

Oshae Brissett

Dillon Brooks

Luguentz Dort

Zach Edey

Melvin Ejim

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

Cory Joseph

Jamal Murray

Kelly Olynyk

Kevin Pangos

Dwight Powell"

Shai has said 100% he's playing this summer. Murray hasn't said anything but if they go to the finals, maybe he doesn't. Tournament isn't until end of August, but they're getting together end of July I think, and going to Europe and playing in a few exhibition tournaments

I know Mathurin, Nembhard, Boucher, and Banton have all said they wanna play too.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
They both committed to playing

"Senior Men’s National Team Summer Core

Nickeil Alexander-Walker

RJ Barrett

Khem Birch

Oshae Brissett

Dillon Brooks

Luguentz Dort

Zach Edey

Melvin Ejim

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander

Cory Joseph

Jamal Murray

Kelly Olynyk

Kevin Pangos

Dwight Powell"

Shai has said 100% he's playing this summer. Murray hasn't said anything but if they go to the finals, maybe he doesn't. Tournament isn't until end of August, but they're getting together end of July I think, and going to Europe and playing in a few exhibition tournaments

I know Mathurin, Nembhard, Boucher, and Banton have all said they wanna play too.

murray will play imo
he loves playing for team canada,

all t hese melvin ejim, pangos, cory joseph sorry your time is up

if we can get wiggins as well :blessed:

take the best players for Fiba and I'm saying it We could win

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
murray will play imo
he loves playing for team canada,

all t hese melvin ejim, pangos, cory joseph sorry your time is up

if we can get wiggins as well :blessed:

take the best players for Fiba and I'm saying it We could win
I always go to every game they have in the GTA, and Murray is at every game even though he wasn't playing. I know he was at their camps the last 2 summers as well

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
HFrance (5), Canada (15),
Latvia (29), Lebanon (43)

France and Canada got the toughest draw among the contenders, being placed into the same group with pool-play games in Jakarta, Indonesia.

The French will open the World Cup in a vital game against Canada, which could have All-Star Shai Gilgeous-Alexander plus key players Jamal Murray, RJ Barrett, Lu Dort and Dillon Brooks. National Collegiate Player of the Year Zach Edey of Purdue is also expected to be on the team.

damn we got screwed
Your pool coulda had Central African Republic, Nepal and Vatican City and you woulda been screwed

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Everytime I see Jamal Murray I smile

Canada ehh we back ladies and gentleman

The game we created is ours again

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Anyone catch the U16 fiba America finals? Canada basketball still being mismanaged at the lower levels. Left better players off the team for some big raw yutes.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Anyone catch the U16 fiba America finals? Canada basketball still being mismanaged at the lower levels. Left better players off the team for some big raw yutes.
Just saw the score, holy shyt :picard:

I caught a bit of some of the other games and they were playing well, but that's fukking embarrassing