Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Canada is getting crushed on screens and their bigs are doing a terrible job of knowing who to go with on the switch

Every possession is just a guard getting body checked, out big picks up the ball handler and they swing it for a mismatch down low or easy 3

We're gonna lose. Fire everybody and cancel the program
This is a reason why just adding NBA players isn't the answer. Without the chemistry and the continuity it's always going to be a battle in FIBA comp. Look at the difference in the offenses. I'm trying to steal some shyt out of the Czech play book.
And none of our NBA players are even the best guys on their respective team. Wiggins, Barrett and Dort are the only starters. One of the other guys is the leading rebounder in the ACB and I'd take him over Nicholson, Lyles, Bennett, maybe even Powell.

Canada still has the avenue to win but they have to clean it up and ramp up the pressure on defense and get the ball moving side to side and attack. I dunno if they've had enough time to put something like in though.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Also Nick Nurse continues to puzzle me with his subs....Hes not been good easily for a year and a half as coach....Alot of questionable moves,i guess he didnt get the memo this is a must win so go down swinging with ur best lineup..

im not you

All Star
Daps
lol canada has no type of shooting out there. give mulder some burn see if he can bust the zone

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
They look completely lost on both ends. Only way they're scoring is by beating 3 ppl to get to the rim

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
They badly need to stop switching. This defense is pathetic outside of herculean solo efforts from Dort.