Official Team Canada Basketball Thread

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read that if we qualify for the Olympics we get put in a pool that has France and the US for the round robin:lupe:

Dort shutting down Durant :mjgrin:

Getting Olnyk and Birch on this team for the Olympics is a must if we qualify. Powell is putting on serious minutes, but cant afford that against the bigger teams.

A little encouraging to see Turkey struggle a bit with Uruguay. Probably will play them in the final. Only thing that is concerning is their size advantage.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Tonight's game got bumped off CBC because of the Stanley Cup finals

I think you can get it straight off CBC's website but maybe you have to download whatever CBC gem is

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tonight's game got bumped off CBC because of the Stanley Cup finals

I think you can get it straight off CBC's website but maybe you have to download whatever CBC gem is

I streamed it directly off CBC website last night, it'll be the same again. Quality was perfect too.

Hope we get an early blow out, so we can try out different lineup combos. Dorts gotta start though.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I streamed it directly off CBC website last night, it'll be the same again. Quality was perfect too.

Hope we get an early blow out, so we can try out different lineup combos. Dorts gotta start though.
Zhou Qi is the only name I see on the China team that I recognize so I don't think China is that good . He's like 7'2 so maybe he gives Canada some trouble but yeah it'd be nice to let the main guys sit alot tonight

This is the only game I wanna see Bell Haynes and doornekamp play in