Official T E N E T Thread

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
Finally watched it. Was very disappointed. Beautiful looking movie with cool action scenes but terrible audio, was a struggle to hear dialogue in many scenes, and a convoluted story.

6/10

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Finally watched it. Was very disappointed. Beautiful looking movie with cool action scenes but terrible audio, was a struggle to hear dialogue in many scenes, and a convoluted story.

6/10
y'all must've been watching with shytty sound systems. we watched thru a ps5 with a sound bar (aint shyt) and had no problems hearing dialogue

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
y'all must've been watching with shytty sound systems. we watched thru a ps5 with a sound bar (aint shyt) and had no problems hearing dialogue
There is some problems hearing dialogue if you saw it in the theatres but outside that, there is no problems

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Plenty of people like it. Rotten tomatoes rating 69% on 375 reviews, Rotten Tomatoes audience score 76%, IMDB 7.3 on 574,000 ratings. It's just become weirdly popular to say you didn't like it, perhaps especially because it was new to say that about a Nolan flick.

On another note, saw it for the second time a few months ago with some friends and it's just shocking to me still how bad the audio mixing is. As in it immediately strikes everyone in the room. I don't know what the hell he was thinking with that.

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
it's just shocking to me still how bad the audio mixing is. As in it immediately strikes everyone in the room. I don't know what the hell he was thinking with that.
A lame duck effort to make the movie complex.

I've already said what I've thought about this movie, just check a few pages back.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Christopher Nolan is reuniting with Warner Bros. for a theatrical re-release of his time-hopping 2020 sci-fi film “Tenet.”

It will return to movie theaters — on 70mm Imax, Imax, digital and 70mm film screens — for one week only, starting Feb. 23. The screenings, held across the U.S. and in select international markets, will be accompanied by exclusive footage of “Dune: Part Two,” which debuts a week later, on March 1. Tickets for “Tenet” are on sale now.

Nolan said in a statement, “Seeing the way audiences responded to our large format presentations of ‘Oppenheimer,’ I’m thrilled that Warner Bros. is giving audiences a chance to see ‘Tenet’ the way it was intended to be seen, on the largest Imax and large format film screens, and I’m honored to have our movie warm up the film projectors for Denis [Villenueve]’s jaw-dropping ‘Dune: Part Two.’”