Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Am I the only one that is still wondering what Lucifer wants since he's out now? I doubt he wants to start the armageddon again, it seems like he's having fun fukking around and only wants to kill the Darkness just because
Nah lucifer just wants to open up his own club, cause fukkery, bang hot women and get his own show with FOX :troll:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Man the tablets got some funny ass rules.............. the word of God one ended up casting out the angels. The angels gotta be thinkin God was on his :troll: when he wrote that and is gonna be when he writes another
I assume he wrote that spell on some "I gotta evacuate heaven in a split second" emergency... unfortunately Metatron was like "Angels... fukk'em. Let me use this god spell for lol's :lolbron:"

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
:patrice:Would be a first day watch if he did that
Well..................
ezgif-com-add-text.gif

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Damn Sam, Dean, and Cass been straight :flabbynsick: this whole season. Lucifer and Amara got all the juice​

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn Sam, Dean, and Cass been straight :flabbynsick: this whole season. Lucifer and Amara got all the juice​
I mean just think about everything they've survived :mjlol:two brothers and one Angel. Who hasn't been at full power for like 3 seasons not to mention are currently facing the Aunt of creation pretty much aaaaaannd the last Archangel and probably strongest of his brothers.:wow:

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I mean just think about everything they've survived :mjlol:two brothers and one Angel. Who hasn't been at full power for like 3 seasons not to mention are currently facing the Aunt of creation pretty much aaaaaannd the last Archangel and probably strongest of his brothers.:wow:

They just been getting L after L:mjlol:
full

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:lolbron: yo this dude luctiel is a fukkin fool :dead:, :ld: one hit wonder huh seems convenient (and why did the angels of the past not sense the shyt n come swoop or reverse time n snatch it? ) :mjcry: crowley