Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Totally agree wit both of you... The Stynes came lookin like bosses, then only 2 of them do anything interesting & damn near the entire family get murked off screen.... Dont even remind how they fukked up Eve so bad.... Rowena was a BOSS.... I actually expected her to die but when she sonned Crowley & Cas same time then bounced talkin shyt...:mindblown:... I got seasons 4 & 5, might have to rewatch...
Rowena is my favorite character from the post Kripke era. She's amazing and steals every scene shes in.

Bout to watch tonight's episode now!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Now it really makes you question where the hell is God? :martin:

Where ya ass is at when Dean was a demon
Where ya ass is at when Sam was cryptic dreaming
I thought he would've appeared as that hotdog stand guy cause they kept showing him but, maybe that was him with the lightning attack. Still all of these events have happened over the past 6 years and he hasn't done anything but bring Cas back.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I knew it was lucifer ever since "i could never fool you sam"

Why would god say that??

Damn sam back to being Lucifer bytch. :damn:

Amara looking for her brother
:whew:

Dean not being there for his brother
:sadcam:

Where the hell was michael and adam???:francis:

"O brother where art thou"
:ohhh:

:banderas:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow: great episode, good character development from everyone. :mjlol: my dude Lucifer a straight fool, on his :troll: shyt foreal. Sam know its a wrap shedding tears n shyt:mjcry:. crowley n his momma dippin had me dyin, where is Michael at (has me thinking this might all be mental, idk). was kinda agitated with the amora/dean, love/bond thing until he actually tried to kill her this time n not simp:leon: tho it aint wrk. lol rip them angels tho...wonder how the smite of all heavens angels will do against her, maybe weakin her back to child form? God need to make an appearance soon or better yet Jesus, wld like a flashback episode on god n amora, and their relationship "growing up" n the first fight they had. Who wrote the book of the damn, shyt is up there with the tablets:mjpls:.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:wow: great episode, good character development from everyone. :mjlol: my dude Lucifer a straight fool, on his :troll: shyt foreal. Sam know its a wrap shedding tears n shyt:mjcry:. crowley n his momma dippin had me dyin, where is Michael at (has me thinking this might all be mental, idk). was kinda agitated with the amora/dean, love/bond thing until he actually tried to kill her this time n not simp:leon: tho it aint wrk. lol rip them angels tho...wonder how the smite of all heavens angels will do against her, maybe weakin her back to child form? God need to make an appearance soon or better yet Jesus, wld like a flashback episode on god n amora, and their relationship "growing up" n the first fight they had. Who wrote the book of the damn, shyt is up there with the tablets:mjpls:.

That would be dope as well:ohhh:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
So I rewatched this again this morning before going to work. So for everyone asking "where Michael/Adam" is.

The cage we saw in yesterday's episode IS NOT the "Actual" Cage. The actual cage was the one we saw a few episodes back that was suspended in the air by the chains. The cage we saw yesterday was just a failsafe for Sam to communicate with Lucifer done by the book of the dammed. Obviously Lucifer is still Lucifer so he can still control Sam AFTER the effects of the book of the dammed went away which is why Lucifer was able to bring Sam into the cage with him. But this is not the "Actual" cage. (This will probably be how they figure out how to get Sam out)

We know Michael is still alive since both Michael and Lucifer was heard in hell. We know Adam is still a plot point out there because he was brought up last season. THERE DELIBERATELY not giving us info on them because obviously there being saved for something later.(It also leads back into the title of the episode. O, Brother where art thou. It means so many different things. Amara was looking for her brother. Dean wasn't there for his brother. Michael is absent from Lucifer and Adam is absent from Sam/Dean)

This is my take on whats gonna happen. Dean is gonna ask Amara to save Sam. Amara is going to agree on the reaction that Dean "merge" with her(Or whatever the hell Amara meant when she said they will become one)

Once Amara and Dean go to see Lucifer/Sam somehow Michael will find his way back and Save dean because Dean is Michael's true vessel.(Maybe with help from god)

The cool thing is whatever happens im sure we gonna know within the next 2 episodes or so. You know they not gonna keep the boys apart for too long.

Also im sure the tablets are coming back into play as well. Remember ever since Carver took over all the season are "One big story" Just like seasons 1-5 were. They were able to revert dean back with the stuff they learned from season 8. The mark of cain was a plot point for over 2 seasons. Most of the recurring guest characters are characters only from the carver era.. The tablets are still a very big thing at play here)

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
This Darkness bytch is one bad mofo :wow:

If God doesn't make a appearance in this season he a fukk nikka :stopitslime:

We all know who he is, Chuck need to stop bullshytting worrying about school plays and shyt and start worrying about his sister outchea taking bodies

Them bresties tho :whew:

Rowana still can get it too

Sam :ufdup: you knew damn well meeting with Lucy wasn't gonna end well

Lucy can't do shyt about the Darkness :mjpls:

she'll fukk him up too

where is Michael tho? :patrice:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I thought he would've appeared as that hotdog stand guy cause they kept showing him but, maybe that was him with the lightning attack. Still all of these events have happened over the past 6 years and he hasn't done anything but bring Cas back.
And teleport Dean and Sam into a damn Airplane :martin:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So I rewatched this again this morning before going to work. So for everyone asking "where Michael/Adam" is.

The cage we saw in yesterday's episode IS NOT the "Actual" Cage. The actual cage was the one we saw a few episodes back that was suspended in the air by the chains. The cage we saw yesterday was just a failsafe for Sam to communicate with Lucifer done by the book of the dammed. Obviously Lucifer is still Lucifer so he can still control Sam AFTER the effects of the book of the dammed went away which is why Lucifer was able to bring Sam into the cage with him. But this is not the "Actual" cage. (This will probably be how they figure out how to get Sam out)

We know Michael is still alive since both Michael and Lucifer was heard in hell. We know Adam is still a plot point out there because he was brought up last season. THERE DELIBERATELY not giving us info on them because obviously there being saved for something later.(It also leads back into the title of the episode. O, Brother where art thou. It means so many different things. Amara was looking for her brother. Dean wasn't there for his brother. Michael is absent from Lucifer and Adam is absent from Sam/Dean)

This is my take on whats gonna happen. Dean is gonna ask Amara to save Sam. Amara is going to agree on the reaction that Dean "merge" with her(Or whatever the hell Amara meant when she said they will become one)

Once Amara and Dean go to see Lucifer/Sam somehow Michael will find his way back and Save dean because Dean is Michael's true vessel.(Maybe with help from god)

The cool things is whatever happens im sure we gonna know within the next 2 episodes or so. You know they not gonna keep the boys apart for too long.

Yea I was thinking about it and just the fact that it was on the ground confirmed that it wasn't the true cage. Michael will definitely be necessary since it took God and all the archangels to put Amara down the first time.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
This Darkness bytch is one bad mofo :wow:

If God doesn't make a appearance in this season he a fukk nikka :stopitslime:

We all know who he is, Chuck need to stop bullshytting worrying about school plays and shyt and start worrying about his sister outchea taking bodies

Them bresties tho :whew:

Rowana still can get it too

Sam :ufdup: you knew damn well meeting with Lucy wasn't gonna end well

Lucy can't do shyt about the Darkness :mjpls:

she'll fukk him up too

where is Michael tho? :patrice:

Rowena and Crowley are plotting too since it seemed she expected the spell to wear off and free Luc

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Rowena and Crowley are plotting too since it seemed she expected the spell to wear off and free Luc

Yea Rowena clearly as her own agenda as well. Im not sure she knew Lucifer was gonna take Sam since she was basically foaming at the mouth from just seeing him to begin with.(which is cool as hell when u think about it since it's known Witches always lusted over Lucifer)

But she clearly knew the spell at the very least had a set time.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC

3965fc0359ea3cb81c5fe4e5fae9eb5d.jpg

d33ee7dca35a1f84967dd63413dfb94f.jpg