Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Im very interested to see how the series ends

Plot seems all over the place right now. Im very disappointed in the season

Im assuming some sort of jack showdown with chuck and/or sam and dean. Could be a swerve where billie instructs jack to take them out and end the madness. Im not looking forward to his return though
Real talk everything that's been happening is the very opposite of what I thought things would be. How Season 14 ended with Hell being opened up by Chuck I thought we would see a non-stop Boss Rush with every episode the crew has to reface an old villain that has plotted revenge on Sam and Dean from beyond.... but they would all be beaten since Sam and Dean's skillset has been risen to God-Tier over the seasons. Now outside Lilith returning to fight the brothers again it hasn't been anywhere close to that.

Personally I would have made it that this season would be that Chuck was so mad at Sam and Dean that him opening up hell would accidentally allow The Empty to absorb Chuck talking over his body and power becoming "God Empty" and it will try to absorb the entire universe which will mean Sam, Dean and Cas would have to team up with Darkness Amara and Death Billie to defeat it. In the end with all of everyone's combine strength they defeat The Empty once and for all... but Chuck gets killed in the process which means doom for everyone since God is needed to exist to counter-balance The Darkness. This is when Cas volunteers to become "the new God" becoming on-par with Amara's powers and he leaves Sam and Dean to achieve his new purpose in his role of cleaning up all of Chuck's mess.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Real talk everything that's been happening is the very opposite of what I thought things would be. How Season 14 ended with Hell being opened up by Chuck I thought we would see a non-stop Boss Rush with every episode the crew has to reface an old villain that has plotted revenge on Sam and Dean from beyond.... but they would all be beaten since Sam and Dean's skillset has been risen to God-Tier over the seasons. Now outside Lilith returning to fight the brothers again it hasn't been anywhere close to that.

Personally I would have made it that this season would be that Chuck was so mad at Sam and Dean that him opening up hell would accidentally allow The Empty to absorb Chuck talking over his body and power becoming "God Empty" and it will try to absorb the entire universe which will mean Sam, Dean and Cas would have to team up with Darkness Amara and Death Billie to defeat it. End the end with all of everyone's combine strength they defeat The Empty once and for all... but Chuck gets killed in the process which means doom for everyone since God is needed to exist to counter-balance The Darkness. This is when Cas volunteers to become "the new God" becoming on-par with Amara's powers and he leaves Sam and Dean to achieve his new purpose in his role of cleaning up all of Chuck's mess.

I agree with the former and fox wit the latter

Oh well

Maybe u can pen an alternative season and make guap on it somehow

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
tenor.gif
We bout to win our luck back