Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Who is Lindsay
The actor Christian Kane is known by a lot folks as Lindsey from the show Angel
tumblr_om34csxocM1qjvx7uo3_250.gifv

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Ehh. The episode itself wasn't bad but like this is the final season. We shouldn't be wasting time like this. It was a nice setup episode though.

We shouldn't sleep on what that dude said about death's key. That has to come back into play down the line.

Rewatching the trailer it's definitely michael that is back and not adam. He's in the holy fire ring. But damn. ADAM IS BACK!!!!!!. 10 years in the making!!

The boys really are some selfish ass pricks!! Yall knew Adam was still rotting down there since season 6. Then yall got a nice reminder in season 10. But yall wait til NOW and its not even because yall want to save him. It's call yall NEED HIM??

shytty ass family!!! :scust:

But damn Mid season finale already. Season feels like it just started. I DONT WANT THIS SHOW TO END! :mjcry:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Ehh. The episode itself wasn't bad but like this is the final season. We shouldn't be wasting time like this. It was a nice setup episode though.

We shouldn't sleep on what that dude said about death's key. That has to come back into play down the line.

Rewatching the trailer it's definitely michael that is back and not adam. He's in the holy fire ring. But damn. ADAM IS BACK!!!!!!. 10 years in the making!!

The boys really are some selfish ass pricks!! Yall knew Adam was still rotting down there since season 6. Then yall got a nice reminder in season 10. But yall wait til NOW and its not even because yall want to save him. It's call yall NEED HIM??

But damn Mid season finale already. Season feels like it just started. I DONT WANT THIS SHOW TO END! :mjcry:
:russ:The crew never did become cool with Adam did they?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

I agree they gotta stop putzing around

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
:russ:The crew never did become cool with Adam did they?
Naw. The real Adam died by a ghost i think long before the angels resurrected him. He was resurrected because Dean wasn't gonna say yes so the angels "moved on" from him.

He was brought back to life only to understand what was going on and get sent to hell. They did Adam MAD dirty on this show lol.