Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
lmao so beating the darkness was doable but nikkas saying its not with God :heh:

They didn't "beat" the darkness. They talked her out of destroying the world and they did that WITH God's help.

Now God is against them and in their minds there is no reason to think Amara will help them. They also JUST lost both the Gun and Jack. So yea it's believable that they (at least Dean) honestly believe there is no hope despite everything they done up until now. All of their major players are dead or they have no reason to think they will help(Jack,Lucifer,Gabriel,Death,Amara)

Also dean's thought process is everything that happened was just Chuck's story to begin with.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
True true forgot dean hit her with the talk no jutsu. Mhmmm the soul bomb could work but I doubt they’d rehash it. Maybe a mark of Cain like seal with Sam since they connected like dean and Amara was via that wound

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
True true forgot dean hit her with the talk no jutsu. Mhmmm the soul bomb could work but I doubt they’d rehash it. Maybe a mark of Cain like seal with Sam since they connected like dean and Amara was via that wound

Im pretty sure our world michael is gonna play a big part into whatever the boys plans are against Chuck.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Im pretty sure our world michael is gonna play a big part into whatever the boys plans are against Chuck.
He still mental so they’d have to rehabilitate him like Gabriel first. I could see him knowing a lil sum about god being his right hand man. Plus the empty, Jack n death scheming in the cut too

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
giphy.gif
IN