Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
20190419-125851.jpg

Yeah.... Sam and Dean ... :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Was I the only one shocked to find out THAT was the way angels are created?

Thats a alternate way to make angels due to the low supply of them. GOD created angels out of thin air.

Sam/Dean fukked up. Only Chuck the all time high book writer can save em now :wow:

The teaser shows Dean about to shoot Jack and Jack saying "I Understand"

With the title of the episode i think Chuck might really come back at the last min and save Jack.

"Moriah" is when God came to stop Abraham from sacrificing his son.

What if Chuck comes right before Dean is about to Kill Jack. Gives Jack his soul back. Everyone is happy. And the empty comes and takes Castiel like he said he would.

:wow:

Last season is Sam/Dean/Jack against the Empty And God can't help cause he has no power over the Empty

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Thats a alternate way to make angels due to the low supply of them. GOD created angels out of thin air.

Sam/Dean fukked up. Only Chuck the all time high book writer can save em now :wow:

With the title of the episode i think Chuck might really come back at the last min and save Jack.

What if Chuck comes right before Dean is about to Kill Jack. Gives Jack his soul back. Everyone is happy. And the empty comes and takes Castiel like he said he would.

Last season is Sam/Dean/Jack against the Empty And God can't help cause he has no power over the Empty

Chuck ain't a better writer than JK Rowling :yeshrug:

And not everyone will be happy afterwards... Sam and Dean will be still sad about Mary's death :mjlol: had Dean crying in the bushes

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

When sam and dean locked jack in the box the same way God locked lucifer in the cage :wow:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Chuck ain't a better writer than JK Rowling :yeshrug:

And not everyone will be happy afterwards... Sam and Dean will be still sad about Mary's death :mjlol: had Dean crying in the bushes

Well yea i shouldn't say everybody. But i rewatched that scene again and the empty only said it's Cass happiness he's worried about. Chuck coming back and restoring Jack's soul will def make Cass happy and start believing again. Perfect time for the empty to crush the buildings.

At the end Sam Dean and Jack gonna look at God to help and he gonna look at them like

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:dead:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Well yea i shouldn't say everybody. But i rewatched that scene again and the empty only said it's Cass happiness he's worried about. Chuck coming back and restoring Jack's soul will def make Cass happy and start believing again. Perfect time for the empty to crush the buildings.

At the end Sam Dean and Jack gonna look at God to help and he gonna look at them like

giphy-downsized-large.gif

:dead:
The most useless character ever. Finally shows up only to heve a bunch of dudes fight for him and still gets washed by amara