Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
That's if he survives, its looking like the season finale of this season is the showdown between Jack vs Michael

I think he will. Kevin 2 basically gave away the spell to open the portal and they have unlimited arch angel grace to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if that showdown is on earth 1 and it ends in a cliff hanger

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think he will. Kevin 2 basically gave away the spell to open the portal and they have unlimited arch angel grace to do it. I wouldn't be surprised if that showdown is on earth 1 and it ends in a cliff hanger
:ehh:You may be right and that will probably force Chuck and Amara to come back next season

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
This was a great episode. Them winchester boys just die and come back. Death mad as shyt right now but what she gonna do against Pimp Luci?? :dead:

It's been said Jensen is finally gonna play another character besides Dean on this show in the finale and it's been someone we already seen. Im betting any amount it's Michael. The question is what in the world happens for Dean to say Yes to Michael?? :ohhh:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
This was a great episode. Them winchester boys just die and come back. Death mad as shyt right now but what she gonna do against Pimp Luci?? :dead:

It's been said Jensen is finally gonna play another character besides Dean on this show in the finale and it's been someone we already seen. Im betting any amount it's Michael. The question is what in the world happens for Dean to say Yes to Michael?? :ohhh:
Maybe Dean becomes the vessel to Earth-2 Chuck.... if Jack can't stop Michael only God can at this point

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Does Chuck need another vessel??? That would imply there's more then one chuck wouldn't it??
I don't know but does Earth-2 Michael need Dean to say yes to be his vessel? Seems like he's doing bad all by himself just fine.... but I still don't know the multiple universe rules for this show

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Looking back I'm still :damn: that Sam was able to be murked like he was. I'm so used to The Winchesters being God Tier level hunters that I forget sometimes that they are only human and they have no powers to protect them like every other demon/witch/angel/god/etc that's on the show. And he got killed by some ragedy ass vampires at that

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Looking back I'm still :damn: that Sam was able to be murked like he was. I'm so used to The Winchesters being God Tier level hunters that I forget sometimes that they are only human and they have no powers to protect them like every other demon/witch/angel/god/etc that's on the show. And he got killed by some ragedy ass vampires at that

Beat the devil and die by a vamp bruh :dead:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
shyt reminds me of when they got taken out by random gunmen in Season 5 :mjlol:
That shyt was straight up disrespectful in hindsight, at least Sam and Dean's other deaths they went out fighting. Those hunters somehow got the drop on them and gun them down in their own beds like bytches :stopitslime:I get the episode involved them going to heaven to talk to Joshua but they could have written a better way than that
882290_1321647348460_full.jpg

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

Spoiler alert :dahell::aicmon:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
so im fillay able to catch up, and its good to see that my boy gabe is back in some capacity, but theres another charlie out there? if they bring this haggard bytch back im gonna start dropping episodes she appears in again

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
so im fillay able to catch up, and its good to see that my boy gabe is back in some capacity, but theres another charlie out there? if they bring this haggard bytch back im gonna start dropping episodes she appears in again

Charlie is a top 10 supernatural character. Watch ya mouth