Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
latest

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The funny thing that is glossed over this entire episode is that Cas got the fruit from the Tree of Life so along with the Holy Blood they are closer to open that portal to Earth-2
I watched it twice and caught it the second time lol didn't even realize that's what he was doing. He's also married to their queen now after slaughtering her people:pachaha::smugdraper::dead:
Sidenote is Cas full powered again? Or is season 4 Cas never happening again?:jbhmm:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I watched it twice and caught it the second time lol didn't even realize that's what he was doing. He's also married to their queen now after slaughtering her people:pachaha::smugdraper::dead:
Sidenote is Cas full powered again? Or is season 4 Cas never happening again?:jbhmm:
I think Cas will be full powered if Chuck wants him to be and restore his original strength :patrice:but a part of me thinks Cas may be fully powered again since Jack revived and rejuvinated him... they really need to explain what Cas' power level is.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I think Cas will be full powered if Chuck wants him to be and restore his original strength :patrice:but a part of me thinks Cas may be fully powered again since Jack revived and rejuvinated him... they really need to explain what Cas' power level is.
Is Chuck supposed to come back this season?:ohhh:

OmegaZero

Zero
Daps
Yo, fukk Dean for saying "scooby dooby doo" :mjlol:. I was rolling at how much enthusiasm and joy he had saying that line. I can only imagine how many times they had to shoot that scenes without laughing out loud :mjlol:. Dean was so damn proud of it too :mjlol:. Damn, this episode was amazing :salute:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yo, fukk Dean for saying "scooby dooby doo" :mjlol:. I was rolling at how much enthusiasm and joy he had saying that line. I can only imagine how many times they had to shoot that scenes without laughing out loud :mjlol:. Dean was so damn proud of it too :mjlol:. Damn, this episode was amazing :salute:
The behind the scenes feature and the bloopers for the Scoobynatural episode on the upcoming season dvd are gonna be worth the price of the dvd alone