Official Supernatural Thread!(Show officially ending with Season 15!!)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Billie gotta be watching these mortals jumping the timelines like
giphy.gif

Yo i was thinking the same thing. :mjlol:

Billie just watching these nikkas jumping through universes with no care in the world like
tumblr_mbdv62SjiL1rhnuj3o1_500.gif

Is this the worst episode of all time?

Not even close. This was WAYY better then the previous spinoff attempt. Also any attempt at "worst episode of supernatural" has to come from either season 7 or season 9.

So when is the Wayward Sisters show gonna actually be a thing? The Fall? Next Year?

This fall. Which makes sense because many people believe next year is the last season for the show. Jensen Jared and the director all stated they want to hit 300 then bow out. 300 episodes would make a 13 episode 14th season.

There's TONS of potential for a no filler no holds barred final 13 episodes to wrap the show up.

Last edited:

CoolCappy

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Brehs have yall seen this trailer for this upcoming ghost movie called Winchester? :jbhmm:This can't be a coincidence...

Coincidence? You never heard of the Winchester house. Crazy bytch had mofos building windows in the floor. Staircases that went to the ceiling. Trap doors. True story breh. Google my friend. I believe her family was the gun manufacturer and she thought all the people that were kill by the guns her family made were hunting the house

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Welcome to the family huh?

Y’all just left the Mexican’s chick body in the other world to be picked at by birds and shyt :dahell: It would’ve took 5 seconds to throw her over your shoulder Sam :dahell:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
episode wasn't bad

But wtf at that ending? :dwillhuh:

So is Kai dead? Or is she gonna be the villain of the Wayward Sisters. The fukk is going on :mindblown:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
WE BACK BREHS
giphy.gif

The backdoor pilot for "Wayward Sisters" is tonight

Developer preview

Extended Preview for tonight's episode

Sneak Peak for tonight's episode

Preview for second half of season 13

Is that Jack's decapitated head? :picard: